• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Umbreon Fan Club

I have no clue what you are talking about.
Umbreon is my 339th favorite pokémon so clearly it's at least slightly cool.
PRO TIP: Don't speak in all caps all the time. Only a bit for emphasis. Or a lot. It's all cool XD

Favorite Eeveelutions

1. Sylveon
2. Vaporeon
3 & 4. Umbreon & Espeon, are tied.
5. Glaceon
6. Flareon
7. Leafeon.
8. Jolteon, who used to be my all-time favorite, now is not. Not even close Jolteon.

Umbreon is a cool-looking Pokemon, and I had some moderate success with it in online battles in Sword. The trouble was that it couldn't learn Toxic.

Now that you can import Pokemon from older games, you can get an Umbreon with Toxic, though.

Umbreon is a cool-looking Pokemon, and I had some moderate success with it in online battles in Sword. The trouble was that it couldn't learn Toxic.

Now that you can import Pokemon from older games, you can get an Umbreon with Toxic, though.
Toxic is no longer learnable? Seriously?! I guess it WAS pretty cheep.....hahaha.

Maybe Umbreon with Toxic was a bit cheap.... :P

I guess i can still make them easily on showdown though. Hahaha.

There is no TM Toxic in SwSh. You have to get the TM in an earlier game, apply it to the Pokemon, then trade the Pokemon to SwSh.

I forgot to give a like to the first post; its pretty funny :P

I've used Umbreon on showdown with toxic. Its pretty good :o

A youtube series called pokemon talk. the umbreon there is... crazy, to put it lightly, and he believes that there are all powerful invisible tentacles in the floor that can drown you if you anger them. the series it really funny, but it’s probably not pg... be warned.

Reactions: JHG
This is the cave of dragonflies you're talking about... Most people are either fine with Pg13 stuff or know what to avoid. :P you'll have to give me the link someday!

Back
Top Bottom