• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Unknown Island

"Alright," Whisper said, sighing, "I guess I'm being left in charge of you two. Hopefully we can pick up a few more Pokemon soon." Whisper turned to the Alakazam, and recognized her. He chuckled. "Ah! You're the idiot who joined the peacekeepers because you thought we were peacekeepers. I remember hearing about that. It was so funny."

"Wait for me!" Typh ran to the lapras he had chosen, and jumped onto it. "Wavey...." He laughed. Typh quite liked the sea, it was wavey, and if he weren't a fire pokémon, he would definitely jump into it.

---
Grrrr... Just wait. I'll get free from you sooner or later... Kanto thought.

Xhan hopped onto the smaller Lapras. Hopefully, they could get this over with soon. "I hope I don't get seasickness." He muttered. Yes, maybe I'll just fall off and never be seen again.But that's not likely. He dipped his toe in the water, pulling it back up quickly. It was freezing. Xhan was alredy hating this job.

Name: Aria
Species: Houndoom
Personality: Friendly towards comrades, unlike a lot of other Houndoom. She's only fierce towards enemies, who she battles with all her might. Sometimes, she sings mysterious songs that appear to have some vague meaning to them.
Squad: A brave warrior of the Peacekeepers.
Bio: When she was a Houndour, she was normal, but for some reason, when she evolved, she didn't get the skull on her chest. This made her friends think she was too nice. They always watched over her and attacked her if she did something too friendly. All their attempts to whip her into shape failed, and she still retains that personality. Her friend, the only one that didn't attack her, died when she was 15 (in Houndoom years).
Other: I don't really like any kind of pie, but I'll just say pumpkin.

If I'm accepted, can someone tell me what's going on right now?

(Hmmmm....Well, You're ACCEPTED! But it'll be up to Blaziking to decide if you are late, or join later on, as he is the leader of the Peacekeepers. Anyway, the Negotiators are about to set off to save the world, and the Peacekeepers are preparing, I assume, to give chase. P.S.-You're character seems unusually happy for an evil person! But different is good!)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom