• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

User name change?

Re: How do I change my username.

Yeah, hopefully Butterfree installs the hack again...I want to change my username...

Last edited:

If you want to change your username so badly you probably did not put much thought into choosing it.

I never said I wanted to change my username badly...just change it...I mean I'm fine with mine right now but a change would be nice.

Last edited:

why the hell do you sign your posts
She can sign them if she wants too. And why not? I used to before (But then I realised that it was kinda stupid and it wasted my time) but I quit.

And yeah, I want to change my username too. Bakuphoon is too long, and people tend to misspell it too (Not to mention my friends in real life, who calls me Bakpul (Which, by the way, would be Asskf*ck in english o.O (Yeah, my friends are like that)) So, I want to change it to Bakun.

This post became much longer than I thought it would be :/

She can sign them if she wants too. And why not?

well, yeah she can, but it's kind of pointless because of that thing called a "signature" that you can set in your User CP that will... automatically sign every post!

well, yeah she can, but it's kind of pointless because of that thing called a "signature" that you can set in your User CP that will... automatically sign every post!

It is possible to turn signatures off (and as I recall some people do), so not everyone will see them.

Um, guys, you do realize you can just PM me to get your usernames changed at the moment?

Um, first I did it for no reason and then I sort of thought about giving up on it because it was pointless but I'm getting so fast at typing it that it only takes like 2 seconds to type it and it's sort of a habit now. *laughs at random habit* Well i'll just say I'll stop someday, but if I put it in my sig I would have a scrollbar which is NOT good.

From ES [I type ES when I can't be bothered and sometimes I don't type it at all.]

Couldn't you just take out my adoptables? PokeNetts is dead, and adoptables suck anyways. :/

That's one bangwagon I wish I didn't make. (Stand-alone Adoptable Shops)

A scrollbar's annoying but nowhere near as annoying as a signature-type-thing that can't be turned off. :/

Re: Name Change?

This is likely silly, but what happened to the name-change mod that allowed people to change their names (but only 3 months at a time)? Hasn't anybody missed it?

I actually am perfectly happy with my username, don't see why people want to change them.

Back
Top Bottom