• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Userbox Swap Meet!

IndigoClaudia

The Fool
Pronoun
She/Fae
Recently, everybody has been putting userboxes in there signatures. I think this would be a good place to put everyone's userboxes here, and then anyone can download and use them as they wish.

QznTgPw.png

nu16UJc.png

oeJVjRz.png

DPeTOzn.jpg

OiCyDTd.png

XXDRhpM.png

4r0hgLr.png

tumblr_pm3h8cvz0c1xqyzelo1_250.png

9qn7jF7.png

g1wPwau.png

Jg40Mak.png

Credit: Bluwiikoon
wlJO7Xk.png

and there are more and they are all here: If the embed thing works, just cycle between them to download! :D otherwise, just click.

Please put your userboxes here for other people to use! Even if it seems weird and irrelevant to others.

Love those boxes!!

I basically uhhh just tried to mimic the formatting of the medium-sized boxes I've seen (I hadn't really experienced Mawile's ones at that point). Made a little box with a PMD icon in it, and then made some space for words with more border around it :D So I guess I kind of made my own template now, haha!

Back
Top Bottom