• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Username Mafia

I have gotten Zexion. I think I will be able to post similarly to him, given the fact that there seems to be an absence of contractions in his posts.

i am having to play the role of Flora. so, yay, research.

DA: it won't take much to play me :P

This means one of the dead people had to play me which is vewry saddening. But they played the part well! They got the instadeath thing right

The townspeople, still dazed and confused over not only the death of two of their friends, but over their strange and unwarranted assumption that only one of them had truly died (not to mention Vanilla Mongoose's ghostly appearance asking about what would result in his own death) decided to give their puzzle sponges a rest and wait just a little while before sentencing anyone to eternal sleep.

Sleep was something that they couldn't afford at any rate; the night time did not necessarily mean that anyone would get a ;) of sleep.

No-one was lynched. The night has begun. You have until the end of time forty-eight hours to send in your night actions. Onyourmarkgetsetgo.

Sorry for the late response. Things have been busy around here.

The residents of Dragonfly City unclench their anuses. The morning has arrived, and not a single cry for help had been heard. It seemed that there was some bumping around near the home of blazheirio899, but by being absolutely silent, she was able to get off undetected.

No-one has died. The day phase has begun. 48 hours for discussion.

Well I think it's safe to say that Blazhy was targeted, but she evaded. I don't see *ninja stealth* as something from your name ((though honestly, I have no idea about your name or a possible role for it)) Is this a trait of yours?

Actually, I'm a roleblocker. Because I'm heroic. That's pretty much what my PM says. Anyway, last night I blocked RespectTheBlade, and there was no kill. That's pretty suspicious, but not enough that I want to start a bandwagon right away.

Well, I don't really have that much of a night action, unfortunately. Although I can see why I'd probably look suspicious.

Well, I don't really have that much of a night action, unfortunately. Although I can see why I'd probably look suspicious.
vaguely being vague isn't a good way to look innocent.

Also curious to how a hero blocks a role. Starstruck fans perhaps, but it sounds longshotty

I feel like i look suspicious asking questions, but I'm tying to get discussion going. Because I think Ether's Bane does that. Maybe.

Being a hero, I can cancel any action I deem wicked. Yeah.

We still have time to discuss, but just in case I don't wake up in time for the deadline tomorrow (I'm a late sleeper okay) I'll go ahead and vote RespectTheBlade.

Are you guys forgetting that roles are randomised? I tried to make it sound like it applied to your username, but in reality, you can't really base assumptions off of that.

Well, of course it'd seem suspicious. I didn't want to be open about my role with all of the mafia still alive, but seeing as I'm currently the only one elected to die and I don't have much else to say, I don't really have a choice.

I'm a partial bulletproof townie, meaning I can survive one night action intended to kill me. So not much of a night action, really, but still something I wouldn't want to give away if I didn't have to. I assume I wasn't targeted last night or anything, as the roleblock would've probably made me die had I been.

(gaaah, this escalated a lot during the last few days)

Yes, I am going to vote RespectTheBlade, solely because I am the bulletproof townie, and I sincerely doubt there would be two of them in a game this small.

Oops. Sorry. I've been really busy!

Dusk swept over Dragon City, and all the typical horrors and spectres with it. The townspeople made a gutsy move today: they all drew arms together against a certain RespectTheBlade, and despite his best efforts, slaughtered him.

RespectTheBlade was lynched. He was Mafia.
The Night Phase has begun. Forty-eight hours to send in Night Actions.

Back
Top Bottom