• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Username Mafia

The townspeople of Dragonfly City congregated at town square yet again to share their findings. It was discovered that blazheirio889 was killed in her own home over the night; examination provided evidence of this claim, as blazheirio889 lay dead on the ground, a look of confusion and depression left on her face for-ever.

blazheirio889 is dead.
The Day Phase has begun. 48 hours for discussion.

The day phase is being extended 48 hours. If no choice is made, the lynch will be randomised.

Well, sorry, my notification never popped up saying it was day.

So are we unable to abstain today?

Does anyone have anything?

not a single thing on my end.

solely based on the previous day, DA actually seems to be bulletproof?? since RtB was mafia.

i don't know about the whole no abstains. hopefully majora can clarify?

Yes, you can Abstain, but if no one makes a choice, I can guarantee you that's not what will happen. >:)

The morning rolls around once more, and the villagers congregate once more at the town square to discuss the previous night. One villager noticed that one among their number was missing; a certain villager with a sinister and ghastly appearance had gone missing. Inspection in this villager's house showed the poor lass strewn across the ground, hair plastered across the wall, a permanent look of horror frozen on her face.

There was a knife in Phantom's throat, and dried, brown blood dripped onto her blouse.

Phantom is dead. She was innocent.
The day phase has begun. Forty-eight hours for discussion.

There's five left, and the fact the game goes on means there are three townies/2 mafia or four townies/one mafia.

I fell like the last scenario is too much to hope for, but I can give us a chance. I'm Wargle, the incspector. Being a Wargle with the ability Keen Eye, I can observe a player from long distance to determine their role. I have inspected every night, and these are my results:

Ether's Bane: Innocent
Phantom: Innocent
blazhy: Innocent
Zexion: Mafia

I know that I will probably die tonight, unless a doctor is alive. If there is one, please heal me. I have given us this much, so I hope it helps.

Wargle

Can you explain how Phantom and blazhy both have wound up dead in the game? You could be fake-claiming and using information already known to cover yourself up? The Ether's Bane "inspection" could be covering up your partner.

Wargle

Can you explain how Phantom and blazhy both have wound up dead in the game? You could be fake-claiming and using information already known to cover yourself up? The Ether's Bane "inspection" could be covering up your partner.

I can explain how they died rather easily: you killed them (or your partner if one exists)

You don't try to prove yourself innocent, but instead try to redirect it at me, which is more suspicious

Zexion. I would much rather trust an inspector with nothing apparently against them rather than someone who is not even trying to prove their innocence.

Uhh, whoops. Forgot about this. :p

At the end of the day, the villagers all surrounded Zexion, clubs and blades in hand, and had at him. Perhaps it was all the pent-up stress, or perhaps just malice, but when the fight was finished, only Zexion's bones remained.

Zexion is dead. He was Mafia. *surprised gasp*
Forty-eight hours for Night Actions. To shake things up a bit, if you don't turn in your Night Action tonight... I will for you. >: )

As you have probably gathered, this game is dead. I'm cancelling it on account of horrendous parental controls that prevent me from visiting the forums. Good game.

Back
Top Bottom