• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Vanilla Mafia [GM WIN]

Re: Vanilla Mafia

Gentleman's Agreement, RtB? Neither of us attack the other tonight and we see how it plays out. If nothing happens, go all out the next night?

The two remaining townspeople shook hands and left the town square. VM grumbled something to himself and then departed for his place of residence, a large Victorian mansion.

No one was lynched. 24 hours for night actions.

A storm ravaged the town that night. While an incessant deluge of rain soaked the town square, thunder cracked in the distance. VM trudged his way down to the square as his rain jacket flapped in the wind. He stopped in front of a dark figure slumped on the ground. Lying next to it was a revolver, shining faintly in the dim light of the street lamps. VM crouched down to retrieve the weapon, and after wiping it dry, placed it in his jacket pocket. He stood up and walked about twenty feet before crouching down and repeating the same procedure with an identical revolver. The downpour has washed away any trace of blood from the scene. VM picked himself up and let out a sigh. There was no longer any reason for him to stay in this town. In the morning, he would leave for a new town, bringing his collection of guns with him. As long as the villainous miscreant had a new town to corrupt, the cycle of deceit and betrayal would continue to repeat itself.

RespectTheBlade is dead. He was innocent.
Zexion is dead. He was innocent.

The GM wins.

Everyone was VIGILANTE.
N0:
DarkAura kills Mai.
Tailsy kills Wargle.

D1:
No one is lynched.

N1:
DarkAura kills Flora.

D2:
No one is lynched.

N2:
Zexion kills Tailsy.
Zero Moment kills Tailsy.

D3:
DarkAura is lynched.

N3:
Phantom kills blazheirio889.
Zexion kills Zero Moment.
RespectTheBlade kills Zero Moment.
Zero Moment kills Phantom.

D4:
No one is lynched.

N4:
Zexion kills RespectTheBlade.
RespectTheBlade kills Zexion.

I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE TRUSTED RTB! Good thing he didn't trust me either xD.

Good Game Viggies. That was odd, VM, but really fun. Had me confused for the most part after all the vig claims and not believing them.

Fun game, though xD

So frustrated that I died night one! ... DarkAura, really?

Really, vigilante mafia was a completely expectable twist once people started claiming... I don't really see how it was such of a surprise this way? Especially for the vigs that actually knew they killed people. But that might be because I'd already thought of the idea, albeit vaguely.

Siiigh. But fun game to watch, regardless! I'd say let's do it again, but something like this really has to be a surprise, I suppose.

Well, I predicted the twist! Though of course by the time I did there wasn't much that could be done. So there was a mafia faction, I assume? Fun game regardless, and an interesting one at that.

Also, Zexion, good game. Was hoping you would trust me, but I guess it worked out? Maybe?

Also, Zexion, good game. Was hoping you would trust me, but I guess it worked out? Maybe?

I had the worst feeling that I was going to be wrong by sending in the action and you believing me and not attacking which would have made me feel reaaaaally bad. It worked out for the best, in my opinion. Neither can live while the other survives, right? Though, in that case, we both died and the best happened. though you shoulda trusted me >:33

HAHAHAHAHA WHAT

poor darkaura's vig claim was just ill-fated, man

In case you were wondering, the game would have ended if:

1) One vigilante remains
2) All players are dead
3) The town lynches the GM

I was fully expecting number three would happen after everyone started claiming, but I guess I was wrong.

Back
Top Bottom