• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Vending Machine Game

Re: Vending Machine Game II

Out comes an egg-white egg. I'M SO CLEVER

In goes a potato with a lightbulb stuck to it

Out comes
GLaDOS as a potato.
. (I will only remove the tag if everyone playing this little game knows Portal 2. Those who DO no Portal 2 can guess.)

In goes acrylic paint

Out comes oil thinner

In goes a bad cartoon

(I'm well aware of Portal 2, but you might as well keep it anyway)

(I figured you did cause the two (Potato with a lightbulb and the spoiler) are practically the same, just one has a cynical AI, lol.)

Out comes an angry mob. (Don't ask where I got that. I don't even)

In goes Solid Snake

Out comes a faggot bundle of sticks. (THE CROSS OUT AND THE ENDING MEAN THE SAME THING. I hate how American slang caught on so well. *sighs*)

In goes a vanilla ice cream cone

Out comes "Fails of the Weak"!

In goes the poor sod who on Halo 3 decided to Assassinate me as I was throwing a Plasma Grenade, only for him to stuck! On the HEAD!!!

Out comes... a zombie... the size of a little girl... and she's sad... Wait, does it have Scarlett Pommers' voice? Naomi?

In goes a Solarbeam attack. Kill it with light!

Back
Top Bottom