• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Video Game Mafia: Edition II

As was mentioned, Flora does have a habit of being inactive. Joining a lot of games but barely ever posting in any. I guess a VERY tenative vote for Flora.

... Oops, I'm like, actually in this game. I'm so used to just following every game on this forum without ever joining anymore that I forgot I was playing in this one... :D; (I don't think there was a phase change notification, though. Then I'd probably have noticed.)

Right! As I think has been stated numerous times by now, it really would be too easy if all the people who picked bad guys were mafia, and well, that would also be rather boring, so I hope that's not the case. My role doesn't really fit my character at all, anyway. I'm totally up for lynching Flora since it seems that things still haven't changed and she's not going to be of much help to us. Though if we suspect the mafia don is inactive, might it be better to try and leave em alive so that we'll have another night with no mafia kill and then the don will be modkilled for us? I guess maybe that's not such a good idea in a game where lynching is required... I don't know. There could be a ton of other reasons for the lack of death last night.

I guess we've got a tie, so here's another maybe-vote for Flora, sigh.

I'm actually thinking it's almost more likely that it was something other than inactive mafia, but that's still probably the best assumption for a lynch (aghh it kept autocorrecting that to "lunch" -.-)

To join the pseudoroleclaiming bandwagon: my role is perfectly logical going by the flavor text explanation given, but probably not what I would have chosen for the character.

And I guess I'll finalize my vote for Flora

I'm actually thinking it's almost more likely that it was something other than inactive mafia, but that's still probably the best assumption for a lynch (aghh it kept autocorrecting that to "lunch" -.-)
Most of the time, it's inactive mafia. I don't think there's much reason to think it wasn't this time.

And by the way, although this flies right in the face of everything that has been said about not assuming somebody is mafia just because of their character choice, Flora did pick a villainous character.

But now I'm not sure if it's worth it to lynch her -- from my experience (anybody remember Super Mario Mafia?), sometimes, keeping an inactive don alive is a benefit to town.

Woah hey why wasn't I notified this game had begun? ILS, did you forget to change the phase to day?

While I understand thinking that my role would be mafia (being a giant eyeball-worm-bug-snake-demon), think about it a bit more before you jump to conclusions! My primary mode of battle is to dig underground where I cannot be attacked - and there is a mafia role that involves hiding during the night to possibly prevent anything targeting the player. So don't be so quick to judge - see?

Yes, I did forget. Changed now. *Squirtle goes back to heaven on his Pikmin throne*

I'll vote Flora.

Haven't said anything else yet because my power is lame. Chel, the silent protagonist, is a silencer. Weee. And no, I haven't used that power, because there's no reason at all to use it night zero. It's like using a vigilante power night zero: shooting in the dark.

I'll vote Flora.

Haven't said anything else yet because my power is lame. Chel, the silent protagonist, is a silencer. Weee. And no, I haven't used that power, because there's no reason at all to use it night zero. It's like using a vigilante power night zero: shooting in the dark.
Innocent silencer? Oh man, I had that once, it was the most useless role ever.

I only managed to use it in an absurdly elaborate and rather creative ploy to untangle an endgame situation.

Well, unless you're not actually innocent, but it's best not to assume either way. Not now, at least.

TIME IS DOWN UP!!

The players decide to gang up on Flora, and so their figures mob Mr. L. Mr. L is turned into a trophy, with a letter M under his trophy base. He is moved to the cemetery part of the board.

Mr. L was trophiphied (dead). He was Mafia. 48 hours for night

Bad luck Flora. Bad bad luck.

I liek Squirtles has obviously never played Fire Emblem.

The closest I've gotten to Fire Emblem is Super Smash Bros. :P

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom