• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

War of the Wolves

Nightmane

Lord of Darkness
(this shall be my first roleplay here. Hopefully, it should be successful)

For centuries, wolves have lived in secret and in peace. For example, the Artic Wolf has not bothered the Timber wolf, and vice versa.

It is now the year 2132. Food is very scarce in all regions of the world. There are rumors of a new breed of wolf known as the Night wolves, that are seen in each region. The Night Wolves have laid seige on the wolves living there, leaving very few survivors.

The survivors that are left have fled the region and now take refuge in the Jakarian Forest. It seems as if its a safe haven for all wolves, but everyone knows its only temporrary. The nightwolves are coming.

The pack leader has come up with a plan. He will send a small party of warriors from each clan and find out about the enemy. You are one of the warriors chosen.

Character sign-up sheet:

Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other Details:

(I know, not much of a sign up form)

Here is my form

Name: Drake
Species: Black Timber wolf
Appearance:
2mxo4tc.jpg

Personality: A bit of a leader. He likes to fight.
Other Details: None.

Ooo, this looks somewhat interesting.

Name: Ryko
Species: Arctic Wolf
Appearance: Of fairly moderate size for an arctic wolf, possibly a younger one. White fur with some patches and bands of a more tan-to-brown color around the shoulders and back. Bright amber eyes. (Couldn't find a reasonable picture, so I hope this description is enough.)
Personality: A good thinker, usually one to sit back and make a plan while others are making their move. Prefers not to lead, but will if necessary. Fairly friendly, but not completely trusting.
Other details: *shrug*

Back
Top Bottom