• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warrior Cats Mafia [innocents unofficially win]

Re: Warrior Cats Mafia [d2]

tally thus far: 3 for sangfroidish (twilight sparkle, silver, geekydragon), 5 for blazheirio889 (phantom, zero moment, great and powerful trixie, vehement mustelid, yiran), 1 for yiran (sangfroidish)

Day phase should end somewhere between 3:30 pm and 4:30 pm est - it's 10:26 am as of this posting. So 5-6 more hours.

Also if it turns out my night result info was a lie I will kill Poly for being Poly.

Ouch :( bit harsh dontcha think?

Arg. So confuzzled.... what if bluzzy is the don and sang is covering so a new don is picked?

May I ask why we are all believing what a mafia says? Sangfroidish is being awfully forthcoming with information that it would obviously have been smarter to keep quiet about.

Argh... Damnit.

Sang and Bluzzy are clearly both mafia. The only question is which of them is the don.

Okay, let's see. According to yiran, there are at least two killers. One (Sangfroidish) targeted yiran, and one targeted VM, so the one that targeted VM is probably a hostile killer as well. yiran says that one of them failed, which is kind of vague; yiran, was your information just "one of the kills failed"? You don't know which one? If you don't, it seems like that was talking about Sangfroidish, not the person who targeted VM. Since the person managed to actually target VM, that should mean they weren't roleblocked (Polymetric: could you possibly clarify this? If a person is roleblocked, are they still counted as targeting whoever they targeted?), i.e. they are not blazhy. For some reason VM is still alive; we asked somebody to heal him, so that's probably what happened?

It's possible that Sangfroidish could be the don, but with his 50% thing and all these roles that have been claimed that puts the mafia at an incredible disadvantage, so I think it's unlikely. I think the other person that targeted VM is probably the real don, and Sangfroidish is some sort of supplemental killing role for the mafia. It wouldn't make sense that he'd be a third-party killing role, because then he would have no reason to claim mafia don... unless his kills bypass roleblocks and heals to make up for the 50% chance or something. I guess. But with two hostile killing roles, what happened on the first night? Nobody spoke up about Sangfroidish's alignment on the first day, so did we have two kills that were blocked?

Perhaps there's no mafia don, but the mafia can choose who carries out the kill each day; blazhy could have tried the first day and been blocked, so after she was revealed the mafia picked somebody else to kill instead, and that person targeted VM. Sangfroidish could be claiming mafia don because his kill is the most useless, with a 50% chance of failing and revealing his alignment? I don't know.

This all hinges on yiran telling the truth, of course. Blah.

(Polymetric: could you possibly clarify this? If a person is roleblocked, are they still counted as targeting whoever they targeted?)

The way I see it, if someone is roleblocked, they still target someone - just their action fails to go through.

Really there's no reason to trust Sang at this point. I think I'll just stick with my first instinct and lynch Sangfroidish.

I doubt Sangfroidish is the don, so I don't think anybody will take his place after he dies. Sangfroidish is the better choice of the two, then.

Do we plan on killing blazhy anytime soon, by the way?

I doubt Sangfroidish is the don, so I don't think anybody will take his place after he dies. Sangfroidish is the better choice of the two, then.

Do we plan on killing blazhy anytime soon, by the way?

Well, let's see if we can't pin down the other mafia first.

I still have a hunch that Silver and possibly ZM are the remaining mafia.

EDIT: Trixie, on the other hand, hasn't said anything all game, and only posted now to convince us to vote Bluzzy. That seems kinda suspicious as well.

Last edited:

Yeah I'm dumb.

Unvote

Eat Sangfroidish

Also the results said "BECAUSE one of them failed you learn that Sangfroidish is mafia-aligned", just to clarify.

Who do I lightningrod tonight? Because I'm too lazy to think for myself.

EDIT: Trixie, on the other hand, hasn't said anything all game, and only posted now to convince us to vote Bluzzy. That seems kinda suspicious as well.

Like I said, I've forgotten about the mafia game, and after reading through the thread, I jut came to a conclusion.

I think the notifications at the top of the page on the forums when a new phase start is very hard to miss...

That's not what I mean. I mean that I usually haven't logged in these past couple of days, and when I do, I'm usually on different tabs (like TVTropes, Nuzlocke, dA, etc), so I don't bother to check the notifications.

alright so

The cats all gathered around one cat they'd chosen as their victim, growling and hissing. The cat they had circled around looked around wildly before dropping his head and sighing.

"Fine, I guess there's nothing I can do at this point," he muttered, and stayed where he was as one of the crowd jumped on him and, as if the act were a signal, the rest of the cats followed suit.

When the scuffle was finished, the body of one cat lay on the ground, clearly dead.

The blue-gray she-cat running the camp padded over to announce to the cats what they'd accomplished.

Sangfroidish is dead. He was Mafia.

24 hours for night actions.

Re: Warrior Cats Mafia [n3]

btw

guys
the choices made in this game are making me a sad poly because this game is completely static :((

Last edited:
Re: Warrior Cats Mafia [n3]

The next morning the cats wake up with a renewed sense of a confidence, feeling that, like the past nights, there will be no casualties today.

Looks like they're wrong.

A wail goes up from one end of the grounds as one cat backs away from the bushes in horror. Caught on the bushes is a cat; dead, been dead for several hours. Her fur is torn and blood has dripped from her fur to pool on the ground below.

As the cats realize what this means for them, they all let out screeches of horror.

Mewtwo is dead. She was not Mafia.

All the night actions last night got scrambled from their original targets.

Let's go with 24 hours for day discussion.

Re: Warrior Cats Mafia [d3]

Oh for THE LOVE OF GOD WHO IS THE PARTY HOST.

Re: Warrior Cats Mafia [d3]

... well that's screwy.

... so I didn't inspect TS? ARGH I'm going to assume I got yiran because the results I got were about Firestar. (Who, btw, is innocent-aligned and can protect another cat.)

Back
Top Bottom