• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warrior Cats Mafia take two [d2]

Autumn

bye
Pronoun
she
yeah everyone knows the deal with this

all roles have been sent out so 48 hours for night actions

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Warrior Cats Mafia take two [n0]

TOO LAZY FOR FLAVOR TEXT

because

no one died. (again.)

also the night actions were all scrambled last night.

(hopefully nodeath isn't a trend!!! i changed things around so the stalemate that happened last game won't happen this game but that didn't stop some odd coincidences from taking place this night!)

you got 48 hours blah blah

Re: Warrior Cats Mafia take two [n0]

No death N1 and scrambled actions? Hrm...

Re: Warrior Cats Mafia take two [d1]

Who was the idiot who scrambled on night zero??? What's even the point in that???

Well I suppose it led to no deaths, but that's still not very exciting and we know nothing at all now that everyone's actions were scrambled. Which is super annoying!!!

It's almost as bad as vig killing on night zero. >:(

I don't know, I've always thought the first night was the only real good time to scramble; everyone's pretty much targeting randomly anyway and it at least gives the mafia a chance to target themselves. Noooot really so helpful in a game where inforoles can be scrambled, though.

Yeah, precisely. u___u At least we can rest safe in the knowledge that they can't be scrambled again, I suppose.

^ When I was Squirrelflight I was able to scramble twice

So it's possible that they could scramble again

<_______> what evil have you placed upon us, poly?!

<_______> what evil have you placed upon us, poly?!

To be fair I'm not actually sure the types of roles that are bastard-y and those that aren't - that's why I had a lie detector even as it was invented for VM's bastard mafia game. I've GM'ed a lot of mafias but hardly any of them finished due to lack of interest so I really never had a chance to fine-tune role balance. (That and this is my first Mafia with the 3rd/4th series characters so the roles are slightly different than the end-of-1st-series Mafia I used to run.)

Role scrambler isn't really overpowered though, just kind of annoying.

Who scrambles on night zero?! No deaths again? *facepalm*

Nobody died so I guess the mafia didn't choose anybody, because if the actions were scrambled someone still would have died, right? Or am I forgetting something... Also possible it was nullified by landing on a bulletproof or an alien, or a REALLY lucky healed person, but I doubt it.

Polymetric was talking about odd coincidences, so I think it's probably not that the mafia didn't act at all... A roleblocker could've been scrambled to target the mafia (again!) or there could've been a shield role or a randomized doctor, yeah.

There are tons of possibilities, really. The roleblocker might've hit the don, in addition to what Zee Captain said. But there isn't really much use speculating about it, because... well, scrambler = totally random and tons of possibilities.

But didn't Mike say that he was mafia-aligned and had a kill action? I was Mafia last game, but I didn't know of Mike, so that makes two kills unaccounted for. Though Mike did say he had a 50% chance of missing his kill, so maybe whoever got Mike's role (Breezepelt, was it?) was unlucky. ... or maybe there is no Breezepelt since Poly changed a few roles.

Well Poly never released a role list from the last game, but I'd think this game has several different roles.

Scrambling sucks, because it basically wastes a whole night and yields completely unreliable info. Really, scrambling is much better later in game when the mafia are more likely to hit themselves.

So, uh yeah... not much to go on

Who even scrambles on N0?

But more importantly, why was geekydragon instakilled on game start?

Back
Top Bottom