• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Warrior Cats

Super Sugar

I'm not sure if any of you have heard of the Warrior Cat series, but it's AWESOME! In fact, I love it so much I've decided to make a new thread in role-playing about it. (obviously) If you're interested, but haven't heard of it, this is a link to the Warrior Cat website: http://www.warriorcats.com/

Anyways, there are four Clans. Thunder Clan, River Clan, Wind Clan, and Shadow Clan. You may start out as a kit,, and apprentice, a warrior, an elder, a queen, a medicine cat, or a deputy. Whoever calls deputy or medicine cat first gets it. There may only be one deputy and medicine cat! (but medicine cats may have apprentices) And one leader per clan.

Leaders and deputies may have apprentices, but the apprentices become warriors, not the back-up for their mentor. Deputies replace their leaders when the leader dies. Also, only male leaders and deputies may have mates, elders may not have mates, and medicine cats may not have mates. Cats in different Clans are forbidden to be mates.

Cats usually become elders at 50 moons or older.

----------------------------

Each name has two parts. For example, kits have the names: Snowkit, Firekit, Thornkit. Apprentices have -paw attached to their name: Littlepaw, Leafpaw, Moonpaw. Warriors, elders, queens and medicine cats get special attachments: Brightflower, Dawnpelt, Stoneclaw. Cats may have their name changed if they are mangled or permenately injured. If a cat loses an ear, his name might be changed to Noear. A cat who lost an eye could be renamed One-eye.

Queens are she-cats who are pregnant or nursing kits. Queens are usually temporary, and after their kits become apprentices, they leave the nursery. That is not always the case. A queen may choose to become a permanent queen. (a she-cat who stays in the nursery and helps other queens, especially if they're new to kitting)

Cats age in moons. Kits become apprentices at six moons old. I'm not sure how long apprentices train before becoming warriors, so I'll make it 3-5 moons.
------------------------------------
For those of you who have read the series, we're using the lake territory. (Check the map on the official website if you're not sure what I'm talking about.)

Each Clan has it's own territory, and patrols it. Wind Clan has the moors. River Clan has the rivers. Shadow Clan has the swamps. Thunder Clan has the forest.

There are many different kinds of patrols, but here are the basics and most common: dawn patrol and sunset patrols are for checking the territory, and they are border patrols. water patrol is when cats collect water by soaking moss and bringing it back to camp. Messanger patrol is when a cat(s) delivers a message to another Clan. A search patrol is when cats search for a missing Clan member(s).
-----------------------------------

In the middle of the lake, there is an island. That is where Gatherings take place. Gathering happen each full moon and are when all four Clans gather in peace to share news. The Moonpool is where medicine cats share tongues with Star Clan, the cats' warrior ancestors. Star Clan lives in Silverpelt, a strip of stars in the sky. Leaders recieve nine lives at the Moonpool, and only they have nine lives.
---------------------------
This is the script for a kit becoming an apprentice. It's a very important ceremony. (I got this script from freewebs.com)

Leader: All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highrock for a clan meeting. ( call the kit up to you) This is a proud day for (clan name), by naming apprentices we show (clan name) will survive and remain strong. ( kit's name ), from now on until you receive your warrior name you will be known as ( apprentice name ).

(call the warrior you have chosen to mentor the apprentice), you are ready for an apprentice, you will be (apprentice's name) mentor. I know you will pass on your (strength, wisdom, things like that) to (apprentice's name), and teach (him/her) the skills that will make (him/her) a brave warrior of (clan name).

Warrior: ( touch noses with your apprentice )

Clan: ( Chant the apprentice's name )
---------------------------------------------
This is the ceremony script for a warrior ceremony: (once again, I got it from freewebs)

Leader: Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join beneath the Highrock for a clan meeting. ( call the apprentice up to you. )

I, ( your name ), leader of ( the clan ), call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice . ( He/She ) has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend ( Him/Her ) to you as a warrior in ( His/Her ) turn. ( the apprentices name ), do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your clan, even at the cost of your life?

The apprentice: I do.

Leader: Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your warrior name, ( the apprentices name ), from this moment on you will be known as ( warrior name ). StarClan honors your ( courage, strength things like that ) and your (something else like that ) and we welcome you as a full warrior of ( the clan ). ( then rest your muzzle on the new warriors head. )

New Warrior: ( licks his/her leaders shoulder with respect. )

Clan: ( calls out the new warriors name )
-----------------------------------------------------
Elder Ceremony: (from freewebs)

Leader: Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join beneath the Highrock for a clan meeting. ( call the warrior up )

( warrior's name ), is it your wish to give up the name of a warrior and go to join the elders?

Warrior: It is.

Leader: Your clan honors you and all the service you have given us, I call upon StarClan to give you many seasons of rest. ( then you lay your tail on the elders shoulder. )

Elder: ( goes over and joins the other elders. )

Leader: Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join beneath the Highrock for a clan meeting.( call cat up )

Spirits of StarClan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name from the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what ( she/he ) is. By my authority as clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment on ( she/he ) will be known as ( new name ), for ( whatever reason you changed the name )

( you rest your muzzle on the cats head )

Cat: ( gives the leader a respectful lick on the shoulder )

Clan: ( calls out the cats new name )
---------------------------------------------
Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony: (from freewebs)

Leader: Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join beneath the Highrock for a clan meeting.

Medicine Cat: Cats of ( the clan ) as you know I will not be around forever. So it's time I took an apprentice. I have chosen a cat ( whatever reason you you like that apprentice or think she/he will be a good medicine cat. ) Your next medicine cat will be ( apprentices name )

Leader: ( apprentice's name ), do you accept the post of apprentice to ( medicine cat's name )?

Apprentice: Yes, ( leader's name )

Medicine Cat: Then at the half-moon you must travel to the Moonpool, to be accepted by StarClan before the other medicine cats.

Leader: The good wishes of all ( clan name ) will go with you.

Medicine Cat: ( touches noses with his/her new apprentice )

( This takes place at the Moonpool )

Medicine Cat: ( call apprentice forward ). I, ( Medicine cat's name ), medicine cat of ( clans name ), call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. ( she/he ) has trained hard to understand the way of a medicine cat, and with your help ( she/he ) will serve ( his/her ) clan for many moons. ( apprentices name ), do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to stand apart from clan rivalry between clan and clan, and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your life?

Apprentice: I do.

Medicine Cat: Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your true name as a medicine cat. ( apprentices name ), from this moment you will be known as ( new name ). StarClan honors your ( courage, faith, things like that. )

( you rest your muzzle on the new medicine cat )

New Medicine Cat: ( licks medicine cats shoulder )

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Those are the basics! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. Or, if you have objections, just tell me! (politely, please) :talking: BTW, you may have 1-5 cats. If you have kits, you may let someone else be their character if you have the max.

Here is the form for registering to this thread:

Name:
Personality:
Mate: (if any)
Kits: (she-cats only)
Appearance:
Clan:

Here are my cats!

Name: Snowstar
Personality: noble, strong, brave, and caring. loves his Clan more than anything else in the world.
Mate: Dawnsky
Appearance: white with gray flecks. black hind paws, tail, and chest. blue eyes
Clan:
Thunder Clan

Name: Dawnsky
Personality: kind and loving, sweet and gentle, hates to fight
Mate: Snowstar
Kits: None, but pregnant
Appearance: silver fur with blue splotches scattered around her face, muzzle, chest, and back. green eyes
Clan: Thunder Clan
-------------------------------------------------------

Well, because I sort of need a deputy, leader, and medicine cat for each Clan, I'll just make up some cats and leave the spots open. If you request one of these cats, you're allowed to change it. Also, I'm sorry if the cat you wanted to play is taken.

Unless someone would offer to help me play these cats until someone takes them, I'll play all of these cats for the time being: (I would REALLY appreciate it if someone would play one or two of these cats for the time being. 8D *hopefulness*)

River Clan leader: Featherstar - silver she-cat with dark gray spots on her chest and back. blue eyes = Open!

River Clan deputy: Reedtail - brown male with white paws and black tail; brown eyes = Open!

River Clan medicine cat: Mosspelt - she-cat with pale green eyes. light brown with black and white flecks; gray muzzle = Open!

Wind Clan leader: Breezestar - light gray with golden stripes running along flank; blue eyes = Open!

Wind Clan deputy: Thornpelt - russet with blue stripes and green eyes = Open!

Wind Clan Medicine Cat: Goldenfur - golden fur with white chest and paws and tail. yellow eyes = Open!

Shadow Clan leader: Darkstar - black with green eyes = Taken by Brock!

Shadow Clan deputy: Ivyflower - black with white and orange flecks; rusty orange eyes = Taken by Mercy!

Shadow Clan medicine cat: Flowerpetal - creamy white pelt with bright orange chest and tail; blue eyes = Open!

Thunder Clan leader: Snowstar - white with gray flecks. black hind paws, tail, and chest. blue eyes = Taken by Super Sugar!

Thunder Clan deputy: Appleblossom - reddish pelt with white and black stripes; green eyes = Open!

Thunder Clan medicine cat: Bluetail - blue pelt with white and brown chest, gray eartips. brown eyes = Taken by Lapine!

Last edited:
You idea stealer!

Since mine seems to be going nowhere...

Name: Mintpaw (warrior name when it gets there to be Mintleaf)
Personality: Very sweet and caring for other cats, but is very shy. She leaves no cat behind, even those from another Clan. She doesn't like blood or fighting, but will fight to protect her Clan and loved ones.
Mentor/Apprentice: *insert medicine cat's name here* (this section seems to be important)
Mate: Er... she's a medicine cat apprentice
Siblings: Foxpaw (I found this section to be important too, you know...)
Kits: ...Again, a medicine cat apprentice
Appearance: Very light gray, almost white, with mint green eyes
Clan: Thunderclan (which, in my own story, was her original clan)

Name: Foxpaw (you decide the warrior name, though Foxtail suits him, albeit a little boring)
Personality: Think Squirrelflight.
Mentor/Apprentice: *insert deputy's name here*
Mate: Um... an apprentice
Siblings: Mintleaf
Kits: Er... a male
Appearance: Russet brown with white paws, tail tip, and muzzle with a few white splotches here and there
Clan: Thunderclan

Name: Darkstar/heart if I can't be leader
Personality: Think Blackstar with a tad bit of Firestar
Mate: (if any) Open
Kits: (she-cats only) None yet
Appearance: Like Hollyleaf
Clan: Shadowclan

((Brock, you can be leader of Shadow Clan. Ermm... Mewtwo, I'm not exactly sure who the deputy is... I guess I'll just make some and leave the spots open for people to take them...))

It was greenleaf, nice and warm, with plenty freshkill and herbs to go around. The Clans had many moons of peace, which was welcome and a little surprising, given the Clans sometimes went a little overboard on their battles. =P

Bluetail streched and yawned, welcoming the few rays of sunshine that appeared through the opening of the den. Nudging her apprentice, Mintpaw awake, she grunted, "Quick! Go get some fresh-kill before that pig Snowstar eats it all!"
And just as Bluetail had said, Snowstar was already dragging a large pheasant over to his den, occasionally stopping and taking a chunk out of it.
Sighing, Bluetail whisked away some herb scraps from her nest and padded softly out of her den. "Mintpaw, we're running low on juniper. Could you go get some? You might want to bring an apprentice and warrior with you, or maybe just a warrior or apprentice. After all it is getting peaceful around here." Licking her chest fur, Bluetail rose her head and yelped in surprise when she realized Snowstar had come back for a water vole.
"Goodness gracious! You finished your pheasant that fast! Great Star Clan! You're a noble leader that is supposed to make sure the Clan is well-fed first! Not pig out and steal all of the prey!" She snarled, running over to him and snatching the vole out of her leader's mouth.

"I'll lead a patrol later on!" Snowstar retorted.
"No, you'll lead a patrol now!" Bluetail responded. "And then you can eat all you want."

Tossing his sleek head, Snowstar shook himself and sighed. "I'm just used to the good eating of greenleaf Bluetail. We might as well fatten up before the cold season comes."
"Leaf-fall is far enough away! Leaf-bare is even farther! Now buck up and snap to it! Lead that supposed hunting patrol of yours! NOW!!!"
-------------------------
Dawnsky lifted her head sleepily and watched the two cats fighting. It was her mate, Snowstar, and the ever strict Bluetail arguing about prey. Burying her head back into her nest, she thought, "Snowstar is usually kind and patient and noble and brave, but sometimes..." she ended her thought with an exasperated snort.

((Sorry about the multiple posting. My computer kept on glitching, so I had to keep refreshing. When I refresh, it automatically posts.))

Breezestar rose from his nest and lifted his noble head. He padded outside and summoned his deputy, who was eating quietly by the prey pile, to come. "Thornpelt, lead a patrol along the Thunder Clan border. I heard reports of rogues or loners from the dawn patrol. I'd like you the check it out now that everyone's awake."
nodding, Thornpelt summoned two other warriors and set off, trotting at a steady pace. Meanwhile, Goldenfur stepped out from her den. "Breezestar, I have reports about our sick apprentice. It doesn't look good. I don't think he'll be able to make it. But, there might be a remedy I can use to ease his way to Star Clan. I'll need a lot of poppy seeds, marigold, and juniper..."

Last edited:
Mintpaw chuckled as Bluetail yowled at Snowstar taking all of the fresh-kill. "Okay, I'll go after I eat breakfast. Or should I get the juniper first and then eat?" Mintpawwent into a frenzy not knowing whether to please herself or help the Clan first. "...I'll take Foxpaw with me." she said, trotting off to the apprentice's den to wake her over-sleeping brother up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Foxpaw grunted as someone nudged him awake. "...Whozit?" he said drowzily, wanting to claw the fur off of whoever woke him.

"It's me." Foxpaw grunted again. It was his littermate, Mintleaf. "Bluetail asked me to choose an apprentice or warrior to help me gather juniper, as we're running low, so I chose you.

"Couldn't you choose someone else?" Foxpaw said sleepily, eyes still closed.

"Foxpaw..." Mintpaw said in a befallen, pitiful voice. How could he forget? She still didn't trust anyone but him and Bluetail in the Clan.

"Fine, whatever." he said, standing up and stretching. "Let's go get some juniper!" he said in a fake-excitement voice, padding alongside his sister to go gather the juniper.

Name: Fernfrost
Personality: Fernfrost is usually very nice and respectful towards others. There are cases when she's in stressful situations where she has been known to lash out on others, although she feels guilty shortly after. She also is slightly intimidated by cats in position of authority. Her physical smallness makes her self-conscious about herself and her abilities.
Mate: Open
Kits: None
Appearance: Fernfrost is small, much smaller than other warriors in the clan. She has green eyes and tortoiseshell coloring. Most of her body is white, but there are patches of orange near her front paws, face, and rump. She has black patches also near her left ear, back, and tail. Fernfrost has longer fur and long white whiskers.
Clan: ThunderClan

Name: Ivyflower
Personality: Ivyflower is protective over those in her clan, and even more to those who are close to her. She is mostly hostile to cats from other clans and doesn't try to make friends with them. Otherwise, she is kind to other cats who are in the same clan as her.
Mate: Open
Kits: None
Appearance: black with white and orange flecks; rusty orange eyes
Clan: ShadowClan

(Is this alright? A bit longer than I anticipated, but...)

Last edited:
Name:Poisonfur
Personality:Poisonfur friendly towards others, exalant fighter, and loves hunting and swimming.
Mate:N/A(open)
Kits:None
Apperance:Large; Purple-dyed fur; black stripes; white belly
Clan:ShadowClan

Last edited:
Name:Poisonfur
Personality:Friendly towards others, i loves swimming, and i like making friends. =3
Mate:nobody yet(open)
Kits:None
Apperance:Purple-dyed fur; black stripes; white belly
Clan:ShadowClan

Name: Darkstar/heart if I can't be leader
Personality: Think Blackstar with a tad bit of Firestar
Mate: (if any) Open
Kits: (she-cats only) None yet
Appearance: Like Hollyleaf

Plus, I don't think I've ever seen a purple cat aside from Espeon and the one that haunts my dreams...

Plus, I don't think I've ever seen a purple cat aside from Espeon and the one that haunts my dreams...

So getting sigged. You have one of my quotes. I have one of yours.

Well i used to be a house cat and the youngest human dyed my fur purple.

I can actually see this happening. My cousin tried to die his cat shiny Dragonite green.

And I don't really think a queen would name a kit Posion. Maybe Marsh or Swamp kit.

--------------------------------

Darkstar awoke in his den and saw sunlight just peeking thorugh the brambles. He climbed out of his nest and saw the Shadowclan camp bustling as normal. He saw the kits playing outside of the nursery and smiled. Seeing kits at play always made the old tom smile. They were the future of Shadowclan, and here they were, playing like Windclan was invading. Even the most fierce warriors were like this. It was amazing how much they could change in a few moons.

He walked over to the fresh kill pile and saw it needed restocking. He was about to say something to his deputy Ivyfur when he remembered It's only Dawn. The patrol just left. Why am I worrying? He mentally slapped himself and chose a plump frog.

((Are we in the forest or the Lake? I left a lot of things out of here because of my uncertainties.

((Are we in the forest or the Lake? I left a lot of things out of here because of my uncertainties.

((For those of you who have read the series, we're using the lake territory. Check the map on the official website if you're not sure what I'm talking about. BTW, since the map is locked, the answer to the question is 'Cinderpelt smelled blood' if you don't know the answer.))
-----------------
Snowstar signaled Fernfrost and Appleblossom with a flick of his tail and led them out on a hunting patrol. Throwing a glance at Bluetail over his shoulder, he meowed, "See? My HUNTING PATROL!!! Bye, Bluetail!"
--------------------
Bluetail chuckled despite still being a little annoyed and padded over to the nursery, stopping at her den to pick up some borage to give to Dawnsky. Once she had her kits, she was gonna need all the milk she could get!
------------------
Snowstar was silently stalking a mouse, stepping as lightly as possible and keeping his weight on his haunches. Finally, when he got close enough, he pounced, fast as lightning. The mouse didn't have time to squeak! Carrying the still warm body of his freshly-killed prey to a pile of leaves, he covered his prey with the crunchy leaves. A rustling in the leaves made him raise his head abruptlly and he immediatly saw a pheasant. Stalking quickly and quietly over to the fat, big bird, he didn't notice a Twoleg lumbering over to him, eyes glaring, teeth baring. The Twoleg lunged at Snowstar, attempting to capture him.
Snowstar screeched when he felt the brush of the creature's hand. Whipping around, Snowstar lashed out at the Twoleg, feeling claws draw blood from the villian.
What he didn't know was that the baring teeth of the Twoleg was a smile and that he wanted to get a pet for his child, and noticed Snowstar while driving on the Thunderpath.
All of the commotion caused the pheasant to flutter away. The sound of the bird distracted the Twoleg, and Snowstar made his escape. Now that his was free and running as fast as his paws would carry him, Snowstar turned his attention back to prey. He saw the same pheasant and immediatly chased after it, for it was still flying away. Leaping into the air, Snowstar snagged the bird just out of the air, hanging on by a claw. Quickly killing the large prey, he didn't realize he had went so close to the Thunderpath. The encounter with the Twoleg and catching the pheasant had made him completely unaware of his surroundings. He was still focused on Twolegs and prey, and as he was going back, a monster ran over him. Yowling in pain, Snowstar sank into blackness.
------------------

Name: Bluetail
Personality: gentle, quiet, not eager to fight
Mate: (if any) forbidden
Kits: (she-cats only) forbidden
Appearance: blue pelt with white and brown chest, gray eartips. sparkling brown eyes
Clan: Thunderclan

Name: Woodpelt
Personality: calm, easy, stubborn at times
Mate: (if any) ...
Kits: (she-cats only) -
Appearance: A brown tom with darker flecks. Dark brown at tip of tail.
Clan: Windclan

I love warriors! :love:

Last edited:
((You know the old thunderpath in Thunder Clan territory? Check the map if you don't know what I'm talking about. I've decided to make it active so it'll be more interesting instead of a black line that serves no purpose. Also, instead of leading to the Thunder Clan camp, it will lead to the clearing, and I'm making that a resort area for Twolegs, but it's only busy and open in green-leaf.))

Dawnsky shifted in her nest. It was taking a long time for Snowstar to return. Everyone else from his patrol was back. The whole Clan was worried, but some less than others. Some cats thought that Snowstar had just found a great hunting spot and was taking his sweet time. Others thought he was paying a friendly visit to Wind Clan, their neighboring Clan. Others thought he was taken by Twolegs, and some thought he was ambushed by a rival Clan's patrol and was in deep mouse-dung.
Dawnsky wasn't sure what to think, so she went to Appleblossom for help. "Appleblossom, might I make a suggestion?" she mewed quietly.
"Yes, Dawnsky?" the pretty she-cat replied.
"I'd like for you to send out a patrol. I'm very worried about Snowstar."
"So am I. I have already sent out a search patrol, but no news of what has happened to our dear leader. They are still out looking." Appleblossom meowed, clawing at the ground in worry.
"Oh. I didn't know that you already sent one out. Please tell me if anything happens. Given I must stay in the nursery all the time, I don't hear much news nowadays. THanks, Appleblossom." Dawnsky padded slowly and heavily away. Her paws led her to Bluetail's den. Peering in, she saw Bluetail.
"Bluetail? What if Snowstar is dead? I know this is his last life; he told me so. Dear Star Clan, please let him be alive..." Dawnsky felt comfort in the prescence of her old friend, but even though in the company of her Clanmates, she still felt a growing dread that Snowstar was dead.
---------------------------
Snowstar stumbled to his paws, tired and feeling like a lump of maggots. Staggering over to a shady spot, he suddenly was aware of his surrounding. He was on the island at which the Clans gathered every full moon. Everything seemed to be made out of stars. His own fur was covered in stardust. Dread filled his heart, and he felt like he was being pierced by a million badger claws. "No! No, I can't be dead!" he yowled. "NOOO!!!"

A strong-bodied, blazing orange cat stepped down from the sky, a spiral pathway made of stars leading down to Snowstar.
"Hello, dear deputy. Long time no see, huh?" the great cat rumbled. Gray flecks of fur dotted his muzzle, signaling his old age, and yet an aura of power and health radiated from him. Such is the power of Star Clan.
"Lionstar? Is that you?" Snowstar whispered. "Am I dead?"

Lionstar was the former leader of Thunder Clan, and Snowstar, Snowfoot then, was his deputy. Lionstar had died of black-cough, a deadly illness that cats caught in leaf-bare.

"I'm afraid you are dead. But you have a wonderful deputy, Appleblossom, and she will take care of the Clan well. Now rest, and tomorrow, you shall meet the rest of Star Clan." Using his long, orange tail, Lionstar closed his former deputy's eyes and disappeared into the stars in the sky. Sighing, Snowstar went to sleep, and he rested well, feeling stronger and stronger as a warrior of Star Clan.
---------------
The Wind Clan border patrol led by Thornpelt stumbled upon a scent. "Rogue! Follow that scent!" Thornpelt ordered, letting the CLan's best tracker take the lead. Running swiftly and silently, they were about to cross the border. "Wait!" Thornpelt ordered. "We should wait for a patrol to come along, or we could send two cats to send a message."

"I think we should send a message. Who knows how long we might have to wait?" one cat mewed.

"Good point. I'll go, and you should come too, Goldenfur. You might be able to spot herbs on the way over and collect them on the way back. Let's go!"
----------
The messangers came across the Thunderpath, and they crossed it quickly and safely. Once crossing, they came across the body of the noble leader, Snowstar. Letting out a yowl of terror, Goldenflower alerted Thornpelt. They both agreed that they should carry his body to the camp. Grabbing his scruff gently, goldenflower lifted part of his body off of the ground. Thornpelt shoved his shoulder under the other half of dear Snowstar's body and they continued to the Thunder Clan camp like this, carrying two important messages, both bad news.
-------------------
"So that's what happened..." Appleblossom whispered. The whole CLan was informed of the death of their leader, and the Wind Clan warriors described how he must've been hit by a passing monster.
Dawnsky was cooing softly to the body of her fallen mate. Thornpelt lay a large pheasant next to her. "We found this by his body. He died caring for his loving Clan."
Dawnsky nodded slowly and sadly to Thornpelt, and began washing her former mate and leader's fur. Appleblossom joined her, as well as many other members of the Clan. They laid herbs on his fur and rubbed them on Snowstar, filling the air and his body with the sweet, comforting, tangy, tart scent of herbs like catmint and chamomile. Dawnsky laid a single delicate sassafrass leaf on Snowstar's head, and she sat vigil, along with the rest of the CLan. Even the kits and apprentices sat down, even though they were young and got tired quickly and easier than warriors.

The Wind Clan visitors were allowed to pay their respects as well, but they could not stay and had to return to their own Clan. The WInd Clan warriors also told Appleblossom about the rogues. She thanked them and blessed safe passage back to their camp.
Mourning silently Dawnsky felt as if the whole world around her had disappeared into the darkness. Resting her head on her dear Snowstar, she felt as if she could never be happy again.

Suddenly, a cat with a familiar white pelt and black hind legs appeared. His body was lined with stardust, and he licked the foreheads of each and every Clan member present. He sat down next to Dawnsky, and meowed strongly and clearly, "Do not mourn too long, for I will always watch over you. Appleblossom will be a great leader, and I'm sure her choice of deputy will be responsible and caring. My death is bittersweet, for even though I am gone from the forest, I will always be in the sky, watching over the tiniest kit, to the strongest warrior, to the oldest elder in Thunder Clan. Look for me in Silverpelt, and I wish you all the best."

A comforting breeze swept over everyone, and Snowstar lay next to his former mate and rested his head on her flank, and slowly disappeared into the nightsky.

Name: Grasskit
Personality: Nice, shy, gentle, loves to play fight.
Mate: (if any) N/A
Kits: (she-cats only) N/A
Appearance: Do you take images?
Sidebox-Kitten-Thinks-R.jpg

Back
Top Bottom