• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unrelated crap: I've made two Warriors zodiacs for the heck of it, a Dark River one and a Long Shadows one.

In the first, I am Season of SkyClan, Month of Cloudstar and Day of Nightfur. I swear that was not intentional.

In the second, I am Season of RiverClan, Time of Leopardstar, Day of Willowkit.

*random advertising*

You aren't a very good finder XD

It was one of the first posts at the top of the page.

Can I join? It doesn't look like it but I am a HUGE fan :D

*legasp!*

A new face to the club~!
Welcome, welcome, have a seat! Refreshing, to see someone new to help come up with interesting topics~!

~Until next time
Dawnwish

Everyone is welcome~ Unless you'll just spam up the place, of course. But I have a feeling you won't.

So, does anyone else ever find themselves praying to StarClan? I mean, when something good happens to me (school is canceled, I pass a test), I find myself saying, "Thank StarClan!" Then I find myself thinking of Bluestar and Oakheart. And when I feel as though I'm being followed, I turn around, expecting to see Tigerstar.
Am I weird?

~Until next time
Dawnwish

I'd rather thank Starclan than god :O

Me thanks Starclan~

I shall insert this into my sig soon, somewhere. This quote is my idea of EPIC.

On another note, I'm stuck in my fic at a certain point. Should I write with the setting being the forest or the lake? I planned everything for the forest, but it won't be too hard to adapt, at such an early stage in my writing.
Either way, is there a book with an in-depth description of either forest or lake ShadowClan AND WindClan camps? Do I need to buy Secrets of the Clans? Which territories does SotC describe?

~Until next time
Dawnwish

On another note, I'm stuck in my fic at a certain point. Should I write with the setting being the forest or the lake? I planned everything for the forest, but it won't be too hard to adapt, at such an early stage in my writing.
Either way, is there a book with an in-depth description of either forest or lake ShadowClan AND WindClan camps? Do I need to buy Secrets of the Clans? Which territories does SotC describe?

~Until next time
Dawnwish

Go with whichever? I'm doing both but that's a bit hard to explain and I'm too lazy to do so.

~Until next time
Dawnwish

I think SotC contains maps of both territories (as well as a map that shows the route of the Great Journey that I tore out and taped above my bed 8D), and the maps also show important landmarks. There is also a detailed description of each camp (yes, including ShadowClan and WindClan).

If you don't want to buy SotC, I could probably whip up descriptions of the camps for you... just note that mine is more likely to be incorrect, as the descriptions from SotC are from... well... the authors. 8D

@Pinestar: The only library that's close enough to walk (we don't have a car) doesn't have Warriors books.

@Leafpool: Thanks, I'll buy it soon then =]

~Until next time
Dawnwish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom