• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
All right, thanks Leafpool. I just finished reading that transcript you posted a link to. Thanks so much~!

~Until next time
Dawnwish

GAH IT WASN'T AT HASTINGS! >.< I think I'm actually going to have to go somewhere else to buy it or order it online. D: Hopefully Wal-Mart has it, but I hate that store. >.<

They were stocking it on the shelves when I came in. x3 It's a good book, although the identities of the kits and such will make your head hurt.

I get to go to Wal-Mart and look soon. At Hastings they said it wouldn't come in until Aug. 1 or Aug. 31, neither of which are on Tuesdays. @_@

Well, it did just come out yesterday. I'm not sure about your library, but at mine it takes at least a week for new Warriors books to come in.

I know how you feel. Hopefully I can go to Barnes and Noble tomorrow, my mom said she needs to go to *name of close city that I don't live in removed due to paranoidness* anyway.

I feel so left behind...now that BP is out, I'm missing a total of 8 books =/
There are 30 out now, right? I have 22 =[

Well, as far as my fic goes, Chapter 3 is finally finished. I've started Chapter 4 last night, and I almost finished a page. It's so hard to remember that the characters don't know about my plans for the story and to make them look clueless as to what's going to happen >.<

I'm actually planning on writing more than 30 chapters - maybe 35-40 for this first draft. Since some of the chapters are short in this draft, I'll either add details, creating minor plot changes and such, or merge chapters together. If I overshoot like that, I'll end up with maybe 25-30 =D
But at least I have a basic (as in, very basic =P) idea of major events in the first three books.

~Until next time
Dawnwish

Yay, I got Bluestar's Prophecy! I'm to the part where
Bluekit becomes Bluepaw.
TNot the biggest spoiler ever, but I felt like being safe.

RANDOM DRAWING TIME

here have this first, it's a random picture of the tunnel scene from Dark River that I did on Paint before my computer asploded. Then I drew it. :D I'm not particularly proud of my cat-drawing abilities, but I do think I did somewhat good for a quick five-minute sketch.

Ooh, nice~ Trust me, your drawing abilities probably far exceed mine.

And since I haven't posted about this yet...
NOOOOOO!!!! WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE SO SAD!? Seriously, I cried 3 times. ;_; When Moonflower died, when Snowfur died, and when Bluestar had to give up her kits.The last I knew was going to happen, but it was just so sad I couldn't help it. I liked the Rise of Scourge & CotC II references in there, too.

NOOOOOO!!!! WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE SO SAD!? Seriously, I cried 3 times. ;_; When Moonflower died, when Snowfur died, and when Bluestar had to give up her kits.

SAME. HERE. And I don't cry much, the last time I'd cried significantly was at Feathertail's death, and I was crying nowhere near as much. D:

Yeah. Except those are little 2-page stories. The whole dang book is sad D:

I made a ridiculously huge family tree centering around Bluestar but can't link to it :(

Family trees...that reminds me. Leafpool, I'm sure you remember that humongous family tree you made? I think it's pre-BP, though. I printed it out (it came on six pages, luckily I used the clean sides of several sheets of scrap paper). But you know how there are always borders when you print out something. So I cut off all the blank edges, taped all the pieces together, and hung the thing up in my room. By my bed, on the wall, is that Warriors lineage chart. For easy reference ^_^

Now, about my fanfic...I wrote a page, but I always drag behind and write very slowly when it's Dawnpaw's POV...It's easier to write as the other characters =[

And about the series? Um...I have nothing to say =/
I still need to wait for school to come back so I can save some allowance and buy all the books I don't have yet ;_;

~Until next time
Dawnwish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom