• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's basically instructions involving stats, game mechanics, and the like. And turning that stuff into an RP. But we still have to draw our characters, invent names, plot, and all that. I'm not really that big on the idea - they're pretty much giving us restrictions and rules.

But hey, you might want to check it out yourself. It might interest you!
As for myself - I haven't RP'ed in quite a while, and I don't see any reaosn why I should jump back in.
Haven't worked on my fanfic in forever, either, and I still need to buy all those books that I still don't have.

~Until next time
Dawnwish

The Warriors Adventure Game got put up on the site~!

It's a group RP-style thing; would anybody like to form a group of TCoD members that plays the game?

(Not too sure I'll be in it, though - I'm just suggesting it. I don't like RPs all that much, even though it looks very interesting.)

yeah sure just pm me when you want to start it.

BOOM. I has joined!

...Dragon notified me of the existence of this club. Some Warriors fan I am, not even noticing this >.> And I have no idea what you guys are talking about, so I'll sit back and lurk for a bit before posting stuff.

(I'm alive, folks!)

Well, I've just finished Bluestar's prophecy, and I thought the first half or so was great. The rest, I found way too sped up.

I really wish that we were able to see the death of Thistleclaw, or at least given some more viewing of Tigerstar's descent into darkness. Same for the life of Bluestar after she became leader. I suppose those were skipped over to save space, and because they weren't important to Bluestar's rise to power.

Also, (And I am positive this has been talked about earlier in the thread, but I don't have to time to check) what was with the sudden change in Mosskit's gender?

Anywho, the book wasn't exactly how I imagined it, but it was pretty close.

I'm kind of late, but today I went to the mall and bought four of the books I was missing. Now I have 26/30 of the Warriors books~

I've started CotC2, and I'll read BP tonight. The ones I'm missing now are Into the Woods, Eclipse, Long Shadows, and Sunrise. I'm missing ItW because they were out of stock, but somehow still had copies of Escape from the Forest and Return to the Clans 0_o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom