• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't really control two characters at once very well. :/

As for the story... I'll type it up and PM it to you when I have the chance.

If I make more than one character I usually forget about them and I'm not good at controlling more than one anyway(as shown in the Arylettopian RP where I had more than one character and used only one)

We only need a few more to start: ThunderClan's Deputy and the Medicine Cat for RiverClan and ShadowClan, though I'm making a character for the last of them

I see

So... *makes conversation* Anyone want to make another character on the Warriors RP, you know, so we can start? *impatient*
I already made two characters, otherwise I would have made a WindClan warrior, too. I think I needed to elaberate on Owlstar more, though.
The short election-story's up on the Warriors website.
finally!
I made Swallowpaw. I think he helps :D

Owlstar can mentor him, if you want.

I'm making a WindClan warrior.

I know her name: Brambleshadow (that would be my friend as a warrior).

See, I would join the RP, as Dawnwish of WindClan, a warrior, but I'm still grounded -_-

I've bought the rest of Gray's manga series, by the way. Diesel = <3
Oh, and I'm rereading the second series. I'm on Dawn now.

I drew and colored a character from my fanfic, which is still in progress, I haven't forgotten it, and I really should scan her to show you guys. Meh.

~Until next time,
Dawnwish

PS:

That's Crowstalker of ShadowClan. As you can see, she can have a nasty attitude.

Last edited:
Ohai, ur not dead. *probably have no idea who I am*

Thankies, Leafpool ily <3

I liek kestrels(my new obsession bird) so Kestrelpaw is awesome. The canon character. And since he's a med. cat apprentice, he gets an awesum name... I was thinking of Kestrelshimmer. =D

I would make another RP character if I didn't have two. They're both in ThunderClan (which is incredibly unfair since the other Clans have next to zip) and are sisters, Stormfeather(of course) and Kestrelwing/feather, I think. Don't even know your own RP characters names, loser Ah, shut up, voice of reason. Looks like you're back.[/rant]

I have made a windclan warrior but if one is really needed I could make a thunderclan deputy. Or I can switch my can and rank. *hmm* thinking.

See, I would join the RP, as Dawnwish of WindClan, a warrior, but I'm still grounded -_-

I've bought the rest of Gray's manga series, by the way. Diesel = <3
Oh, and I'm rereading the second series. I'm on Dawn now.

I drew and colored a character from my fanfic, which is still in progress, I haven't forgotten it, and I really should scan her to show you guys. Meh.

~Until next time,
Dawnwish

PS:

That's Crowstalker of ShadowClan. As you can see, she can have a nasty attitude.

Crowstalker looks a lot like Scourge. And being grounded really stinks.

^Yes, she does. I only realized that after I finished drawing and coloring her, though. Her mother looks even more like Scourge, since she doesn't have the silver-blue paws.
Yay~! Writing mood coming on now~

Ohai, ur not dead. *probably have no idea who I am*
No, I know who you are. I've a better memory than people (including myself) give me credit for =P
And thanks. I appreciate the concern.

I'm afraid I've got no new news of my own; I haven't been able to work on my fic lately, but I suppose it may be worth mentioning that I'm almost up to Starlight for the second time. I may also be in a mood to draw two other characters from my fic soon - I can feel it coming. Dawnwish and Russetshine, they are.

~Until next time,
Dawnwish

I think the only thing needed for the Warriors RP to begin is Mewtwo posting her RiverClan leader form.

... I really want to RP two characters, but I'm horrible at it. D:

Yay~ =D

Mmm. I have two characters, but they're both very similar and are in the same Clan. Woo. And they're sisters, nyahaha

I hope I can control two characters, but I've never actually tried to. In fact, this is my second RP ever and the first one is dying click the link in my sig please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom