• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
She should be able to fly.

1000th reply~ *throws StarClan symbol confetti*
xDDD

Heh. Seriously, what I love about Hollyleaf is that she has no power, yet she still manages to be even more awesome than the cats who do have powers.

^That.

... Oh, should this post actually have some significance?

Um. Here's a list of my Warriors books? :D

Paperback:
ItW, three copies xD
FaI
FoS
RS
TDH

Hardcover:
ItW, first edition (they were selling it for like 18 dollars at Barnes and Noble. Duuude. First editions are worth fifty dollars.)
ADP (wtf)
FQ
whole of TNP (two copies of Sunset)
whole of Po3
SotC (two copies)
CotC

Manga:
Graystripe trilogy
TRoS
ItW II and EftF

Russian:
FaI
FoS
ADP
TDH
Moonrise
Starlight
(<33333333)

UK (Warrior Cats version):
FaI
FoS (two copies, thought I was getting two different versions)
RS
ADP
TDH

Seekers:
Hardcover TQB, and advanced copy TQB (yes I had to have both)

Edit: German TLW, babeh! <3

Last edited:
*throws confetti*

Maybe the chat with Lionpaw/
blaze
was foreshadowing...

:D That would be cool. I can just hear it...

"One of the Twolegs pointed at her and cried, 'Look! A flying cat!'"

Hollyleaf looked towards the Twolegs and purred. They would never catch her, she could just fly out of their reach, and towards the stars. Ha,
Lionblaze and Jayfeather
were so jealous when they saw her float into the air!

...No. XD *throws ThunderClan and RiverClan confetti* Everyone wait a second while I go get some more! *runs and comes back with WindClan and ShadowClan confetti*

Confetti!*throws*

Flying cat...now that sounds funny. I could just picture Holly
leaf
trying to control it and running into a tree or something XD

Hollyleaf looked towards the Twolegs and purred. They would never catch her, she could just fly out of their reach, and towards the stars. Ha, Lionblaze and Jay
feather
were so jealous when they saw her float into the air!

...No. XD *throws ThunderClan and RiverClan confetti* Everyone wait a second while I go get some more! *runs and comes back with WindClan and ShadowClan confetti*
The last sentence doesn't work because *points to bold*.

*counters ShadowClan confetti with WindClan confetti* CONFETTI WAR *hands out bags of Warriors confetti*

Anyways, *throws confetti* Eclipse was awesome. *dodges RiverClan confetti*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom