• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
True! But why would they reveal tfa's name when we don't know it?

She slipped up. It's been snipped from her blog.

Well, Whitewing is related to Firestar, riiiiiight? Also, it was said that, of Eclipse, the cat was somebody we had not met yet. Therefore, as no new kits were born in LS, this cat would have to be born in SR or later. Enter pregnant Whitewing.

EPIC THEORY IS EPIC despite the fact that I've already heard it~

Last few posts have general epicness~
Oh, and I got GBL. I haven't gotten a chance to read it yet, but I read the exerpt from Sunrise. It sounds epic, but no more epic than the one from LS. :/

My library SOMEHOW got Dawn and Starlight(New prophecy)!

I know I'm WAYYYY behind but library is not being nice to ES :(

But I did get very very lucky :)

That's great! Our library has all of the original series except Rising Storm, the first 3 of the TNP, Dark River, and Firestar's Quest. It might also have SotC, but I'm not sure.

^Bluestar looks like she is going O_o

XD

I love the names Dawnfrost and Ivytail ~ Has there been a Duskfrost, Darkfrost, Nightfrost, etc.?

I guess my library would be considered small...the fiction children's books(what they classify Warriors as) is only ONE row :O

I'm not even sure if they have all the Harry Potters...

And the only other library I go to is my school one which is just as useless...not one Warriors book, issued or not :O

I've yet to see a Warriors book in a library. I've bought all my books, by saving up my allowance. Kind of annoying, when I have about a million other things to buy, but so worth it when I'm holding another epic book in my hands =D

~Until next time
Dawnwish

I was searching my school library online something like a month or two ago for Warriors books. Apparently the school library has all of them except the manga. o.O (Maybe it was searching all libraries in the area, but if it was just the school library it was quite odd.)

I get all my books from the city library. The branch near my house is really small and doesn't carry them, witch means I have to reserve them and wait for them to come in (it usually takes about a month for the new Warriors ones because there are 50+ people on the waiting list by the time I reserve them). My schools waaay to cheap for a library

Moonlit Path is missing some relatives, I just noticed. Or did you leave out the ones from the Family Trees on the main site on purpose? Oh well, I was bored, so - fun facts =P
On the main Warriors site, it says that Dappletail was the mother of Spottedleaf and Willowpelt. It also says that Speckletail and Smallear gave us Lionheart, Goldenflower, and Snowkit. And apparently, Patchpelt was Longtail's father. And One-eye and Halftail gave us Mousefur and Runningwind. And Redtail was Sandstorm's father. And...Graystripe had a sister? Her name was Swift paw - they were Willowpelt and Patchpelt's children. So Graystripe is Sorreltail and Longtail's half-brother. But Longtail and Sorreltail aren't related at all because they're related to Graystripe through different parents.

~Until next time
Dawnwish

Moonlit Path is missing some relatives, I just noticed. Or did you leave out the ones from the Family Trees on the main site on purpose? Oh well, I was bored, so - fun facts =P
On the main Warriors site, it says that Dappletail was the mother of Spottedleaf and Willowpelt. It also says that Speckletail and Smallear gave us Lionheart, Goldenflower, and Snowkit. And apparently, Patchpelt was Longtail's father. And One-eye and Halftail gave us Mousefur and Runningwind. And Redtail was Sandstorm's father. And...Graystripe had a sister? Her name was Swift paw - they were Willowpelt and Patchpelt's children. So Graystripe is Sorreltail and Longtail's half-brother. But Longtail and Sorreltail aren't related at all because they're related to Graystripe through different parents.

Oh, right, forgot to mention that those trees are false. 8D Vicky told us at a tour that she had no intention of putting trees on the website. Whoever made the site did it anyway and added random lineages.

Oh, really. Hmm. Well, it was fun while it lasted xD
I was like, "GRAYSTRIPE AND LONGTAIL ARE RELATED?!"
Well, thanks for letting me know =]

~Until next time
Dawnwish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom