• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soul... that's it! Does it mean she's never dead? Her soul still exists below StarClan, or maybe she's reborn like Cinderpelt!

Unless. Soul sounds like "Sol..."

HOLLYLEAF BETTER NOT DIE!111111!!!!!!! Seriously, that just can't happen. Surely the Erins know how much that would make the fans want to stop reading the series? And she's part of the three, they can't just kill her...
That reminds me of how Feathertail died. D:

Agg don't mention Feathertail, she was my favorite until she HAD to go off to kill that stupid lion-thing. WHY FEATHERTAIL WHY

Gah, guys -.- HAVEN'T YOU FIGURED OUT THAT THE TWO FOURTH APPRENTICES WILL BE PART OF THE PROPHECY INSTEAD OF HOLLYLEAF?

Actually, that's not necessarily right. They've been saying Hollyleaf's power has to do with the soul -- as in, her soul still exists, whether it's in another body or not -- and thus she can still be part of the prophecy.

So I finished rereading TDH today as part of my rush attempt to finish all the books before Tuesday (and my error/warrior code/herb recording project).

Fortieth (plus) time rereading TDH.

First time crying.

It wasn't even at a death! It was at the end during most of Firestar's discussion with StarClan as well as the little passage where it shows how their spirits are helping him fight off Scourge!

Times I've cried in Warriors:
Feathertail's death
Reading about SkyClan's journey from the forest
Jaypaw at the end of his time-travel-experience-thing when he's talking about how he and his siblings have finally come back to the lake

Those are all the things I cried at the first time reading the book. Somehow I managed to tear up last time (and this time too) when I read about Bluestar's death. FORTIETH REREADING. I also teared up this time at the above.

I'm kind of weird, aren't I?

^No, but then again I'm not qualified to judge weirdness.

And I'm so happy~ I get to skip school Tuesday to buy Sunrise and eat lunch with my friend Lapras~
BTW, Lapras is on the forums, but she moved and she doesn't have internet at her new house yet so she's not very active. I expect she'll come to this fanclub once she does, though. She's buying Sunrise, too, and we shall discuss its epicness then even though we won't have finished it ~

And I'm so happy~ I get to skip school Tuesday to buy Sunrise and eat lunch with my friend Lapras~
BTW, Lapras is on the forums, but she moved and she doesn't have internet at her new house yet so she's not very active. I expect she'll come to this fanclub once she does, though. She's buying Sunrise, too, and we shall discuss its epicness then even though we won't have finished it ~

Lucky~ :D

I get out of school at 2:15 each day, which is kinda early compared to last year's time of 3:45. I'm going to see if I can get my mom to buy Sunrise and bring it to school and pick me up. :D~

I've just ordered The Sight, Dark River, and Outcast from Amazon.com and they should arrive in 5-9 business days~
They were all I could afford with my saved-up allowance so far '-_-
But on Wednesday I'll buy Eclipse by myself right after school, and the Monday after that, I'll buy Long Shadows and Sunrise, which would be out by then.
I get off school at 3:05, and when I need to buy something I walk to the mall, which is four blocks away, then take a bus home from there.

Ugh I hate waiting for mail orders -_-

~Until next time
Dawnwish

I have a possibly stupid question. Do the herbal remedies in the series actually work on people in real life?

~Until next time
Dawnwish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom