• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
*is going to buy marigolds*
And I swear, next time I get a cut, I'll dab some cobwebs and marigold juice on it. I'll soon be growing a garden of herbal remedies~

~Until next time
Dawnwish

OH I know lavender works :DDD

I keep a.. thing of dried lavender beside my bed. It woorks, I swear it does cure fever :DDD

Dried lavender is yum, if it doesn't work >_>

Maybe I should buy my brother some lavender...he's been sick for almost a week.
And after I finish buying the rest of Po3, I'll buy myself some herbs and grow them in little containers in my room =D

~Until next time
Dawnwish

^The people around my area don't have garage sales or yard sales or stuff like that. We just mind our own business, mostly =/
The nearest florist isn't that far, though =]

I wrote about two more pages of my fic. Slow and steady wins the race =P

~Until next time
Dawnwish

FADING ECHOES COVAR

http://katecary.co.uk/blog/

WarriorsOmen2JKTdes1a.jpg

<333333333333333

"Vicky sent this to me last week. Sadly I had to point out that the cat on the cover has a completely different pelt colour in the story. So this isn’t actually what it will look like. I’m afraid the artist is going to have to change it! Oops for Oots…or WOOTS (I love that name for Omen etc)"

... aw but I liiiiike my new avvy. D:

Last edited:
EPIC COVER AND AVIE ARE EPIC

I think they should just keep it, they completely messed up Brambleclaw's eyes on Midnight, they're supposed to be amber.

^Agreed. And doesn't everyone say that
Brambleclaw and Hawkfrost look almost exactly alike, apart from their eyes? They look pretty different on Midnight and Sunset to me.
But that may just be me.
(Assuming that belonged in spoiler tags?)

On another note, I'm rereading The New Prophecy again. I think this is my third time reading that series. I hate reading a single book of a series, so when I want to reread, say, A Dangerous Path, I'd reread the whole first series =P
And the first three books from Po3 may come in the mail tomorrow, the latest they should arrive being Saturday~
I'm going to buy Eclipse on Wednesday, then on Monday I'll buy Long Shadows and Sunrise. The store in the mall should have it by then <3

~Until next time
Dawnwish

Right, so! I'm posting this at 6 AM on the morning of the release of Sunrise.

My mom can't pick me up from school with the book, nor can she drop it off at school. I couldn't bear to wait until 2:45 (when my bus gets home - with a car I'd be home at 2:30) to get the book, so my mom agreed to let me walk pretty far up the street between the school and my house ('pretty far' meaning 'less than a mile but still a longish distance') to buy it at the bookstore. She didn't want me to go alone, though, so I called a friend last night and she's coming with me~

SUNRISE SHALL BE RECEIVED!

... epic book was epic. *cannot speak*

By the way, there's a Smoke Mountain excerpt on Amazon.com. *walks away in a daze*

*wanders back* Oh, yeah. Didn't someone say they would be meeting Vicky in Portland this weekend? I'm going to be there too.

Where did my post go? O.o
Anyway...

SUNRISE IS EEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just had to get that out. XD

Dude... I totally did not know when Sunrise was coming out. Someone shoot me.

*will run to B&N tomorrow and buy the hell out of it*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom