• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
F, I think..?

Unless it's minor, and Leafpool is even more awesome for bothering to write it. :DDDD

I just got Sunrise. And my mind has completely been blown to bits

Holy.Crap. I honestly thought it was Squirellflight who had killed Ashfur. (I figured it wasn't a coincidence that she was wet and Ashfur's body was found in a stream.) That brief jaunt into Twolegplace was a bit... interesting, in my opinion. The group of rogues reminded my of SkyClan for one reason or another.

I don't think that this is the last we've seen of Sol. I think he'll make at least one appearance in Omen of the Stars. He strikes me as a "semi-regular." Character.

Two last things left: Why did Honeyfern have to die? Wasn't it a little, oh, I don't know, unnecessary?! And Hollyleaf, well I don't blame her for fleeing/dieing. She put too much faith into the Warrior Code, and when she found out everything about who her father and mother were, it destroyed her. She wanted to escape from it all, and so she fled into the tunnels. I don't think she realized that the tunnels were going to collapse, but it gave her a way out regardless.

Sunrise is definitely the darkest book in the series.

Trying on piano by the way its in the key of F. and I actually had a hard time reading the end of sunrise.

ps:ijy gets emotional about books

Oh yeah, about the Firestar's Theme Song piece: to play it on flute or piano you'd need to take each note a whole step downward (and on flute probably raise it an octave xD). Trust me, I know - I've been playing trumpet music on the piano a whole step down for months. x3

Haaah, I'm not the only piano player~ *is relieved*

So I'll get all you guys to do the things my teachers want me to

Onomatopoeia is the second best word in existence.

The first is antidisestablishmentarianism. [/off-topic]

EDIT: Oh yeah my friend had this CRACKED theory, and I'm here to share it with you~

My friend believes Hollyleaf is dead, but with the other theory that she can control cats when she's dead, she'll come back in a ShadowClan cat and be with Sol. Then Hollyleaf'll kill Blackstar and become leader of ShadowClan, and there'll be an epic battle and Lionblaze and Jayfeather will have to kill Hollyleaf :o

My friend also believes Crowfeather and Leafpool are the parents of Ravenpaw, so you should ignore this. He's insaaaaane~

Last edited:
My friend also believes Crowfeather and Leafpool are the parents of Ravenpaw, so you should ignore this. He's insaaaaane~

^Second theory

xD How is this even possible? Ravenpaw came before Leafpool and Crowfeather...

@Leafpool: Ah... okay. I was playing it exactly how it was written, with the exception of a few hundred mistakes xD

Haaah, I'm not the only piano player~ *is relieved*

So I'll get all you guys to do the things my teachers want me to

Onomatopoeia is the second best word in existence.

The first is antidisestablishmentarianism. [/off-topic]

EDIT: Oh yeah my friend had this CRACKED theory, and I'm here to share it with you~

My friend believes Hollyleaf is dead, but with the other theory that she can control cats when she's dead, she'll come back in a ShadowClan cat and be with Sol. Then Hollyleaf'll kill Blackstar and become leader of ShadowClan, and there'll be an epic battle and Lionblaze and Jayfeather will have to kill Hollyleaf :o

I play piano, too~ [/offtopic]

Yeah... I have no substance for this post. *Fails*

I suppose you could say I play piano. It's been years since I took lessons (and the lessons never lasted for more than like two weeks - my mom taught me), but I taught myself some songs (including the ability to play part of Fur Elise with both hands - something I'd never officially learned) and made up a few (my fave of made-up songs would be the chordal version of Happy Birthday). Typically, though, I'll take trumpet music and mentally transpose it to piano while playing, and I can get pretty good at the stuff I do with that. The fact that I could transpose trumpet > piano and back meant that I could set up a group singing of Twelve Days of Christmas with my cousins each singing a different line and me playing the trumpet (and singing one of the lines) using piano music. :P When people ask if I play piano, I usually say "sort of".

Oh, and the piece isn't actually finished. I haven't touched it in a few months, to be honest.

Just finished Long Shadows (god I'm behind.)

I hate it when they leave books on a cliffhanger! Now I have to wait another 6 months or so to get Sunrise D:

However, I totally didn't understand the part where Jaypaw becomes one of those tribe cats (Jay's Wing). Since he lead the cats to the mountains in the past (I'm guessing he somehow went back in time), would the future been changed somehow? Or am I looking too deep into this?

Also Lionblaze is so...one of those people you just want to punch XD I mean, I know about the whole 'internal conflict with Heatherpaw/tail' thing, but it sounded like he'd rather watch his whole clan die then sneaking into Windclan and stealing some Catmint. The part where he thinks he killed Heatherpaw/tail sounded so...real. I thought he actually killed her at the time.

And finally (I like separating my spoilers if you couldn't tell) Who are the three's real parents? I have a feeling that they're Leafpools and Crowfeather's kits.

*entertains herself with spoilers until she can read Sunrise*

However, I totally didn't understand the part where Jaypaw becomes one of those tribe cats (Jay's Wing). Since he lead the cats to the mountains in the past (I'm guessing he somehow went back in time), would the future been changed somehow? Or am I looking too deep into this?

That part's never actually logically explained within the series. I'm led to believe that Jaypaw actually became Jay's Wing (physically) for a short while. Yes, he did go back in time. No, he didn't change the future. If he hadn't shown up there, the cats may not have fled. If they had fled, it might not have been to the mountains. If they had fled to the mountains, they likely would not have become the Tribe as we know it, since he showed them that the Tribe of Endless Hunting existed. So, in fact, he controlled the Tribe's existence, which actually makes for a paradox in the fact that the only reason he knew how the Tribe functioned was because he went there. If he hadn't gone there, it would have had roughly the same effect as if he hadn't shown up in the past at all (since he wouldn't have known the Tribe came from the lake, for instance).

So, um. I was making a new avatar for myself of another character in my fic, but I was thinking...should I, before I've even posted any of the fic? He's introduced in chapter 1, so it wouldn't exactly be that big of a spoiler. But I feel it's wrong to be making so many avatars and banners of characters in a fic that nobody has seen even the prologue of. I've already made two banners and an avatar of Dawnwish (my current avatar, and one banner is on random in my sig), a banner of a warrior that would be introduced towards the end of my first fic, and I'm about to make an avatar of a somewhat-main character that would be introduced quite early in the first fic.

I know I should probably just write it faster, but I'm lacking an inspirational mood lately - I've even tried reading the first three books from Po3 as brand-new inspiration, seeing as I've never read them, but I still found myself at a loss.

So, I just felt like ranting/posting/mentioning that. If anyone has any comments/opinions/help, I'll be grateful and if not, I don't mind. I tend to think about things much better when I post my thoughts somewhere =P

~Until next time
Dawnwish

I managed to write another paragraph last night =P
My problem is, how will I know when my chapter is too short/too long? The pages in my notebook are obviously much bigger than the pages in a Warriors book...

~Until next time
Dawnwish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom