• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
So apparently I have the character list for a warriors fic that I never finished (and a good thing too; I apparently was one of those idiots who made "AirClan.") that's apparently from back when my writing skills sucked. Hard. And another list of cats from something else entirely, though this one's more recent.

I honest to God cannot remember what the plot was gonna be, so I might as well make up a new one.

(and change Waterstar's name. I mean really.)

Okay, I've decided that the title is Broken From Wtihin, referring to both the plot and the main character's apprentice/warrior name. The prologue is up now; it's here. (Before replying, read the note just before the prologue.)

EDIT: The writing the outline in a journal part really helped -- as well as writing down the allegiances but not putting them up. Thanks for the hint.
Also, just a little something on the off-chance that anyone would understand, most of the characters I have are based off of some of my cats on Mweor...

Slow Brock is slow. I just finished Sunrise a day or two ago.

I am also in the middle of Bluesatr's Prophecy, she was just made a warrior.

I can not wait to get Fourth Apprentice. I forgot Battles of the Clan was out XD.

And I changed my name too. Change Beav232 on the first page to Brock. Or not. It doesn't matter.

Why is it all the She cats are going mad? First Bluestar then Hollyleaf, but at least Bluestar regained sanity

I think they just choose cats with extreme morals, and they consider girls to have harder morals than guys, basically making it a coincidence. Morals lost, sanity shattered.

Last edited:
NEW COVERS

36880_10150216187825113_557835112_1.jpg

35400_1320636415508_1218739250_3072.jpg

34328_1320637015523_1218739250_3072.jpg

yours definitely makes more sense, but I think he looks old and weathered...He's how I'd pictured Mudfur.
Except he's dead now... almost definitely Tigerheart.
But how can such a young cat look so gruff and distrusting?

Maybe not Tigerheart, but Tigerstar? It's possible, the plot of the fourth series is mostly centered around Starclan VS. the Dark forest, so... but it probably is Tigerheart. Maybe he is like that because of an event in Night Whispers?

OH RIGHT there's an Erin Hunter chat coming up on August 14. If you're not a member of Wands and Worlds and don't want to pay the eight bucks to become one I'd be more than willing to ask any questions you have for you :P

I've already memorized that. ;) (W&W members, I'm Shadowmoon.) Speaking of which... I need to put up a new chapter of my fic. >< I don't have my notebook with my right now, though, so I'll have to wait for another few hours until I can go back to my mom's house and get it. I thought I wouldn't want to type up another one until later today, so I left it there. xD

OH RIGHT there's an Erin Hunter chat coming up on August 14. If you're not a member of Wands and Worlds and don't want to pay the eight bucks to become one I'd be more than willing to ask any questions you have for you :P

Could you ask them if Hollyleaf died when she ran into the tunnels or made it out somewhere. If it is the latter, what is her status and do you plan for her to make an appearence again in any of the books. (as a character phsyically there not mentioned)

Because they told the status of the Elders that stayed in the Forest.

Could you ask them if Hollyleaf died when she ran into the tunnels or made it out somewhere. If it is the latter, what is her status and do you plan for her to make an appearence again in any of the books. (as a character phsyically there not mentioned)

Oh, ha... this has been asked so many times it's not funny anymore. They will not answer that question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom