• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished Bluestar's prophecy, and man do I hate all the timeskips. At one point, they skip a whole year((four seasons)), and in that year, a lot of cats die, including Sunstar, and it jump right in with Featherwhisker taking Bluestar to the Moonstone. And is it just me or was Bluestar's Nine-Lives ceremony less detailed than Firestar's or Leafstar's? I wonder why that is. I liked that ceremony the most.

@Thaos: I would tell you but Flora put a spoiler and I don't like spoiling it. and also, Why the hell are you only on A Dangerous Path? There are three more fricking series out now.

Er, people can have just started the series and not be HORRIBLE PEOPLE?

I was not implying they were HoRRIBLE PEOPLES.

I was attempting to question why you have not started such a wundebar series sooner. But this is also dumb. I do apologize.

Please forgive me.

Oldfic is old.

I thought out a new fic, and am proceeding to write more. It'll make no sense in chapter one, but you'll understand later on in the story. :p

but even the allegiances contain spoilers.

well yeah. I make it a habit to read the allegiances and prologue of the browse-insides but no more before the actual book comes out. (except for Dark River, where I read the whole browse-inside then had it pointed out to me that I was spoiling the whole book for myself and decided to stop.)

These names... O.o

Billystorm? Harveymoon? Also, weren't there three kits in Clovertail's litter? I believe the last one was Rockkit, but Rockshade isn't listed as Clovertail's son/daughter (forgot gender, haven't read FQ in forever =/) in the Allegiances O.o
And I know this Clan isn't very experienced with Clan life/names/etc. but really. Hutch was renamed Shortwhisker, not Hutchwhisker. They should have got the idea from that

And why is Buzzardstar listed as such? If he was deputy when SkyClan left the forest, wouldn't it be Buzzardwing still? Unless Cloudstar died on the journey or something...It bothers me that they have more than one -star in the Ancient SkyClan section =/

Why are Skywatcher and Rainfur listed under Ancient SkyClan? If Mintpaw and Sagepaw are still apprentices, not much more than a few moons could have passed since FQ. I wouldn't exactly consider that "ancient".

Why am I so nitpicky today ;~;

These names... O.o

And why is Buzzardstar listed as such? If he was deputy when SkyClan left the forest, wouldn't it be Buzzardwing still? Unless Cloudstar died on the journey or something...It bothers me that they have more than one -star in the Ancient SkyClan section =/

For one thing he's Buzzardtail, for another
he's leader after Cloudstar in BotC. :/

Sorry, got him confused with someone else, I think =/
And I haven't even had a chance to purchase BotC yet D=
I don't get money in the summer ;~;

Oh boy, I just noticed the little badfic had two new chapters! So I read them, and listened to your dramatic readings...let's just say that this isn't exactly helping my upset stomach right now xDDD

The dramatic readings make it all the more hilarious xP
You're good at this =]

Noooo it's "unable to locate" Dawns spalsh! =[

Apparently so, according to the link I had. Which is the link you gave once and I bookmarked. It worked before and I read the whole thing, but now it's not working ;~;

These names... O.o

Billystorm? Harveymoon? Also, weren't there three kits in Clovertail's litter? I believe the last one was Rockkit, but Rockshade isn't listed as Clovertail's son/daughter (forgot gender, haven't read FQ in forever =/) in the Allegiances O.o
And I know this Clan isn't very experienced with Clan life/names/etc. but really. Hutch was renamed Shortwhisker, not Hutchwhisker. They should have got the idea from that

Why are Skywatcher and Rainfur listed under Ancient SkyClan? If Mintpaw and Sagepaw are still apprentices, not much more than a few moons could have passed since FQ. I wouldn't exactly consider that "ancient".

Why am I so nitpicky today ;~;

I'd say that basically any SkyClan ancestor is considered "Ancient SkyClan." Yes, Rockshade is still Clovertail's kit, they probably just forgot to say that in the allegiances. Their names are like that because they're stupid kittydaylight-warriors who live with Twolegs. You know, blatantly breaking the Warrior Code.

ゼニガメ26;402939 said:
Their names are like that because they're stupid kittydaylight-warriors who live with Twolegs. You know, blatantly breaking the Warrior Code.

To be fair, the rule of the code stating "a warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet" was added after SkyClan left. It was added during Bluestar's Prophecy! They don't have any rules against it. Besides, they're a collection of former kittypets, loners and rogues anyway; up until they figure out "ohay this isn't what warriors do" I assume they'll be doing that for a while.

outsider hate makes Leafy a sad :(

To be fair, the rule of the code stating "a warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet" was added after SkyClan left. It was added during Bluestar's Prophecy! They don't have any rules against it. Besides, they're a collection of former kittypets, loners and rogues anyway; up until they figure out "ohay this isn't what warriors do" I assume they'll be doing that for a while.

outsider hate makes Leafy a sad :(
True, but Firestar must have told Leafstar the entire Code. I mean, how many times in Firestar's Quest did he tell Cherry and Boris that they can't have a paw in both worlds? And now we have warriors who live with Twolegs.

ゼニガメ26;403033 said:
True, but Firestar must have told Leafstar the entire Code. I mean, how many times in Firestar's Quest did he tell Cherry and Boris that they can't have a paw in both worlds? And now we have warriors who live with Twolegs.

Do you really expect Leafstar to turn away those cats just because they have loyalties outside the Clan? She's not Firestar; odds are she can't see what the big deal is - especially considering she was a rogue before Firestar came anyway.

And I might add that the Allegiances don't say they still live with Twolegs, unless you're referring to something that happens later on that I haven't read. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom