• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ye be correct, Dawnwish! (Awesomeful name, by the way.) Although I don't actually live in a city with a name that begins with S, I consider Seattle my hometown, so it works. xD My name can go several ways.

Oh, and by the way, I'd read Firestar's Quest before The New Prophecy, though that might mess up the prices--it's probably more than the other paperbacks because it's so big. *wouldn't know since she has it in hardcover*

Heh, thanks! =D

Flametail, what might you mean by "messing up the prices"? Also, Firestar's quest is the first series, correct? Where he starts as Rusty the Kittypet?

Actually, the fist series is just called "Warriors." Then comes "The New Prophecy," and Firestar's Quest is what happens in-between. Unfortunately, they don't have it in paperback, so it's $18.00.

EDIT: I managed to get the covers for the first series.

0060525509.jpg
0060000031.jpg
006000004X.jpg
0060000058.jpg
RSNGSTRM_pb.jpg
0060525649.jpg
0060000074.jpg

Then I managed to find them in other languages :3

RUSSIAN:
ru_ITW_1.jpg
ru_FAI_1.jpg
ru_FOS_1.jpg
ru_RS_1.jpg
ru_ADP_1.jpg
ru_TDH_1.jpg

Oh hey, JAPANESE:
jp_ITW_1.jpg
jp_FAI_1.jpg
jp_FOS_1.jpg
jp_RS_1.jpg
jp_ADP_1.jpg
jp_TDH_1.jpg

THE UK (not another language, I know, but different covers :3):
couk_ITW_1.jpg
uk_ITW_1.jpg
couk_FAI_1.jpg
uk_FAI_1.jpg
couk_FOS_1.jpg
uk_FOS_1.jpg
uk_RS_1.jpg
couk_ADP_1.jpg
couk_TDH_1.jpg

FRENCH:
fr_ITW_1.jpg
fr_FAI_1.jpg
fr_FOS_1.jpg
fr_RS_1.jpg
fr_ADP_1.jpg

GERMAN:
de_ITW_1.jpg
de_FAI_1.jpg

LITHUANIAN:
li_ITW_1.jpg
li_FAI_1.jpg

POLISH:
po_ITW_1.jpg
po_FAI_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Notice that even though the people who write Warriors are all English, we haven't even started the second series yet. :P I need to order the books from Amazon to keep up. I love the covers with the cat close-ups, though. <3 I own a copy of Fire and Ice that's like that one and my library has the Into The Wild one.

My favourite covers are probably the Russian ones, though~

Uh, Shadow_Lugia, Firestar's Quest was out in paperback as of May thirteenth. Hmm, according to the HarperCollins website, it costs eight dollars.

xDx Yeah, that's really, really weird, Tailsy. I knew the UK wasn't as far into the series as the US, but I didn't know you were *that* far behind...

Flametail luuurrrrrves the Russian covers. In fact, she has the Russian copies of TDH, ADP, and Moonrise and is awaiting FoS, F&I, and Midnight. xD

The German ones are awesomeful too. x3

Last edited:
Flametail, I must ask, where did you get the last banner in your sig?

EDIT: I made an avatar for myself. ^_^ What do you think? Accidentally saved it in .jpg. That fuzziness was caused by the resizing of the cat picture...please ignore it ^_^'

EDIT 2: I made two banners to match my avatar, but I can't decide which to use in my sig. Help please. By the way, I am now Dawnwish of WindClan. =D

Dawnwish059.jpg

Dawnwish060.jpg

Last edited:
Well, that's good! ^_^ I hope everyone shares your opinion...

Anyway, which banner do you think I should use in my sig?

I was supposed to be Fuzzyfoot of ShadowClan, but I didn't like that name, so I just dubbed myself Dawnwish of WindClan.

Dawnwish, I made meh banner. =3 Flametailxgraphics=CANON. And I prefer your current sig to the other one, though they're both beautiful.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Warriors, Shadowstar! Heh, if you think you're hooked now, just wait until you read the third book. <33 That's when things start to get really interesting.

Yes. Indeed.
Attempted assasinations make everything better. Heck, put an attempted assasination in a MATH TEXTBOOK and it's interesting.

:D

Last edited:
Yes. Indeed.
Attempted assasinations make everything better. Heck, put an attempted assasination in a MATH TEXTBOOK and it's interesting.

:D

I KNOW RIGHT. :D ... Okay, maybe not a math textbook. But still. Not to mention the whole
Gray/Silver and Blue/Oak things going on. The title is very accurate.

Oh, and Darksong, I for one think that your name is awesomeful. =D

Leafreon3809 first told me about warriors, we started plaing games realated to it, then I got the book, now I'm half way through.

I stayed up until 10:44 reading it.^^

Has Leafreon3809 joined yet?

By the way, if you want, I made a Warriors RPG.

:3 I found cute little families.

white_k.gif
toadrose_k.gif
tawnybramble_k.gif
stormfeather_k.gif
squirrelleaf_k.gif
sootrainsorrel_k.gif
mossmistystone_k.gif
icefox_k.gif
hollylionjay_k.gif
hawkmoth_k.gif
dawnflametiger_k.gif