• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Warriors, Pokemon style!

Do you like the Warriors series?

• Yes

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • Meh

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I haven't read Warriors

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's Featherstar, in all his feathered glory!
Sneasel_by_RosyCrystal.jpg

Gardevoir said:
Same here. I'd like to friends with SOMEONE. After all, I don't want to be completely alone.

Your character is Lightningcloud, right? I think I put that my character, Bluepool, was a friend of Lightningcloud. x3

I also can't wait to start, this will be fun. :D

Everyone is accepted, and there is no need for reservations. I'm really busy and I'm rushing this so I can't get the characters up right now. Or answer anybody.

Yay! Bloodcalw accepted >:D

And I drew him on Photoshop :D
2yw8i34.png

Yay! Watcha think?

And I might make you one of your character if you ask nicely ;D And, of course, if it isn't too difficult.

I'll just post my character right now, just because.

Pokemon: Umbreon
Name: Darkheart
Relationships: Has none for now, but will gladly except friends, will mother one kit
Appearance: A regular Umbreon.
Personality: She acts like a loner, but really want's friends. She can be sweet at times, but has a sharp temper and will can lash out if you get on her bad side(she used to be one of the most feared warriors)
Clan: Thunderclan
Bio.: She has an odd bloodline. Her mother was a Raikou named Tigerfoot, her father an Umbreon named Badgergrowl. When she became an apprentice, her mentor was killed after training her for six moons. She mourned for the longest time, but soon bonded with her new mentor. When she became a warrior, on her first hunt by herself, she met up with a rogue named Brandon. She and Brandon met often, and soon Darkheart was expecting his kit. When the Clan found out, she was turned away by some.
Other: Her belly's very swollen, so it's about time for her to kit, but she looks like she ate an entire pie.

Last edited:
Eh... I have another question. xD; Are the Clan's territories going to be like they were in the first series or
are they going to be the territories when the Clans moved near the lake?

I remember that episode.

I had that on DVR.

Along with five minutes of Master of the Mirage Pokemon. -^.^-

That episode was one of the last ones I saw before...it.... *twitch*

I should be doing the twitching, since I suffered.

From five minutes of lack-of-brain-activity. Yeah.

And almost forced-takeover-of-the-world-by-an-evil-dictator-king-dude-who-decided-he-would-possess-me-of-all-people.

Oh, my theme song is on your iPod. -^.^-

MY kitty.

Back
Top Bottom