• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Warriors, Pokemon style!

Do you like the Warriors series?

• Yes

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • Meh

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I haven't read Warriors

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not going to be a mentor as of now. Birdfur is a queen and therefore can't be a mentor, and there's no Apprentices for Lightningfoot to mentor.

I can has be mentored by Bluepool :D? [/lolcat]

And actually, it is the 101th post but the 100th reply :D

Bluepool will have an apprentice. That's pretty cool. :D

Can Shadepaw be Duskwhisker's apprentice, if that's okay with Flareth?

Yeah, that Birdfur and Lightningfoot are mates, and you forgot the three kits (although they are unnamed as of now. Let's say they were born yesterday or something when the RP starts, K?)

I'm not letting this die like my first RP! *Bumps up thread* Someone join pleeeaaaseeeee....

Me agrees. Also, Darkheart's kits will be born later on in the RPG. And it would help if I said what Brandon was. Brandon's a male Flareon.

Pokemon:Mewtwo
Name:Shadowcat
Appearance:
jokerpgcharacterbc6.png

LOL LOL joke LOL LOL
Here is real appearance:
6f805e7f.png

Personality:Strong,but has an uneasy-to-get-to,rarely-comes-out soft side,Shadowcat is tough stuff!
Clan: Shadowclan
Bio.:Abandoned as a baby,Shadowcat has learned to fend for himself,and because he grew up alone,has almost no friends.
relationships:Shadowcat is a lonely loner.

Wait! Don't start without me!!!!

Pokemon: (Must be a cat. Shinx/Eevee (What they look like cats to me!) family and cat legendaries count.)
Name: Raintalon. I took the test on warriorcats.com and that's what I got. Here's the link, for you prospective peoples. ( http://warriorcats.com/warriorshell.html ) oh, and remember to click on 'consult Starclan for your warrior name.
Relationships: Can be mentor, 'cause I'm open. If someone makes a friend or enemy out of me, that works too.
Appearance: I was hoping that Bakuphoon could make one like that Absol. Remember, shiny green espeon (no wings) with a blue gem on forehead.
Personality: A bit of a loner. Get to know him, though, and he'll be your best friend. Takes orders seriously.
Clan: Windclan
Bio.: Was an overly friendly eevee, and had a devastating betrayal. Doesn't like to talk about it. Got so overjoyed about becoming a Warrior, he evolved right in front of the rest of the clan. Isn't too open because of the betrayal, but if you try you can become his friend. Or enemy.
Other: Shiny Espeon. I just gotta be me, ya know? Blue gem on forehead.

If you want, Fluffy, you could put that link on the form. That way people could get an idea if they needed it.

Yay! Love the books. Or, rather, book. I've only read the first (got it as a gift) and I just barely got the second from the library.

My name would be Leopardheart :D Yay and my cats would be Spottedheart.
Brother: Iceheart
Mum: Hawkheart
Dad: Rockheart
Best friends: Wildheart, Leopardheart and Mouseheart
Best friends from other countries: Sandlegs, Scarfur and Swiftfur

:D

EDIT: Yes, okay, Erindor. Though it will take some time since I'm not allowed on the comp tommorrow :[

Back
Top Bottom