• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Warriors, Pokemon style!

Do you like the Warriors series?

• Yes

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • Meh

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I haven't read Warriors

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I REPEAT: I'M NOT LETTING THIS DIE BEFORE IT HAVE EVEN STARTED!!
*Drinks tea* Start please?

I agree with Bakuphoon... let's have a TEA PARTY while we wait. *starts sipping green tea*

((
Wait! Don't start without me!!!!
ACCEPTED
Pokemon: (Must be a cat. Shinx/Eevee (What they look like cats to me!) family and cat legendaries count.)
Name: Raintalon. I took the test on warriorcats.com and that's what I got. Here's the link, for you prospective peoples. ( http://warriorcats.com/warriorshell.html ) oh, and remember to click on 'consult Starclan for your warrior name.
Relationships: Can be mentor, 'cause I'm open. If someone makes a friend or enemy out of me, that works too.
Appearance: I was hoping that Bakuphoon could make one like that Absol. Remember, shiny green espeon (no wings) with a blue gem on forehead.
Personality: A bit of a loner. Get to know him, though, and he'll be your best friend. Takes orders seriously.
Clan: Windclan
Bio.: Was an overly friendly eevee, and had a devastating betrayal. Doesn't like to talk about it. Got so overjoyed about becoming a Warrior, he evolved right in front of the rest of the clan. Isn't too open because of the betrayal, but if you try you can become his friend. Or enemy.
Other: Shiny Espeon. I just gotta be me, ya know? Blue gem on forehead.

If you want, Fluffy, you could put that link on the form. That way people could get an idea if they needed it.

Yay! Love the books. Or, rather, book. I've only read the first (got it as a gift) and I just barely got the second from the library.

Pokemon:Mewtwo
Name:Shadowcat
Appearance:
jokerpgcharacterbc6.png

LOL LOL joke LOL LOL
Here is real appearance:
6f805e7f.png

Personality:Strong,but has an uneasy-to-get-to,rarely-comes-out soft side,Shadowcat is tough stuff!
Clan: Shadowclan
Bio.:Abandoned as a baby,Shadowcat has learned to fend for himself,and because he grew up alone,has almost no friends.
relationships:Shadowcat is a lonely loner.

Mewtwo, where's the rank? I'll accept it when you tell me the rank. Oh, and we'll start now. And has anyone else realized that the poll ends on 9/11? :freaked:))

Fireclaw woke up, and, feeling her mate beside her, almost fell back to sleep, but decided to just go outside for some fresh air. She stepped around her sleeping clanmates, and went to the freshkill pile for some breakfast.

Bloodfur had actually been awake for a while, but feeling Fireclaw waking up and leaving made him decide to go outside with her. He also picked his way through the sleeping cats, following his mate.

Goldenpaw stodd up. She stretched herself and yawned. The Meowth went outside to look at the sunrise. "It's beautiful..." She whispers. I wonder if mum is also awake to see it...

Bloodclaw woke up. He smelled the air for intruders, but he couldn't sense anything dangerous. He stood up and looked at the sunrise. "Mum..." The Absol whispers to himself, low enough so that only him would hear.

The Umbreon blinked open her eyes and yawned. She prowled to the opening of the queens den and stared out to the rising sun.
Darkheart's eyes glared around the camp, waiting for one of the apprentices to come out and change the moss in her bedding. Meanwhile, she groomed her fur, purring contently.

((yes,deputy is fine.))
Shadowcat awoke with a start.He yawned and streched,for he had slept like a baby.He got up and wandered around for a little bit.

*grabs whole plate of cookies and bites anyone within a five-mile radius* They're miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine D<

Birdfur slowly opened her bright blue eyes, finding herself in the nursery. A few moments later she felt the three small shapes in the curve of her belly, and looked down softly at her newborn kits. She nudged the only tom a bit closer, as he had begun to slip away from the motions of his sisters.
She looked up suddenly as her mate Lightningfoot entered the nursery, with a rare gleam of pleasure in his eyes. He bent down and sniffed each of the kits in turn, then looked up and asked, "How do you feel?"
"I'm fine," she said. "Just a bit tired."
He sat and gazed in pride at the three kits for a few moments, before standing up and saying, "I have to leave. The duties of a warrior call," before padding out into the center of the clearing that was the WindClan camp.

Darkheart noticed the Meowth in the camp and was going to call out her name, when she stopped.
The apprentice had to remember her duties. It wasn't Darkheart's job to tell her she needed new moss.

((Noooooo! My coooookiiieeees T.T return them! NOW! Go Ninja Meowth! *Meow* Use super-ultra-awesome-mega-ultimate-soooooperdoooooper Ninja Cat Claw! Mwahahaha! *Snags plate of cookies back* :P))

Goldenpaw sat down to look at the sunrise, and said again, "It's beautiful...."

Icestorm woke up, slightly yawning. Once she was fully awake, she decided to check on Birdfur and her kits. She padded quietly toward the nursery.

Once inside, she noticed that the kits were happily nursing. She walked over to Birdfur. "How are the kits doing?"

Yay. :D

The sun rose over the ThunderClan camp with a few rays of sunlight beaming through the dense forest. Bluepool’s eyes flickered open as she saw the light. Morning already? Even though I have slept, it still feels like I haven’t slept in moons, she thought, wearily. She got up and padded out of the warrior’s den. Her soft blue eyes looked around the camp, and she noticed that not many had awoken. Although, she saw Fireclaw near the freshkill pile. Fireclaw... She has a mate, doesn’t she?, Bluepool thought as a feeling of jealousy surged through her body.

---------------------------------------------------
Shadepaw awoke in the quiet apprentice den. He was the only apprentice in ShadowClan, and sometimes he felt a bit lonely. He shook the thought out of his mind quickly. He wasn’t always alone, he had his Clanmates there. He yawned and stretched. Shadepaw poked his head out of the den to see the streaming sunlight. “Another day in ShadowClan,” he muttered to himself.

Back
Top Bottom