• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Warriors: Red Eclipse

Sunpelt yawned and stretched, opening her amber eyes and creeping out of the den. She appreciated the view for a few moments, itched the inside of her ear, and glanced over at the fresh-kill pile. It looked full enough to fill a few early-risers' bellies, but would probably need to be refilled today. She padded over and selected the main portion of a WindClan cat's diet, a rabbit, and padded back, tearing into its flesh. It tasted pleasant, so she waited a few seconds before swallowing, letting the taste seep into the deepest, least-used areas of her tongue.

(I hope the whole how-big-was-the-fresh-kill-pile thing wasn't too godmoddish, if so, I'll change it :/)

Windfoot closed his eyes as Sunpelt awoke. He didn't want her to know that he had been laying there for, how long? An hour, maybe, looking at her. Oh, if I just had the guts to tell her about my feelings.

He stood up and stretched. Letting a yawn escape from his mouth, he walked out to the fresh-kill pile and took a small rabbit. He laid down a few meters away from Sunpelt so that he could see her but she could not see him. He used a long time on eating the rabbit, even though it was small, he was to busy watching his crush.

((Shadowstar, no one knows that us seven are the chosen to find the stone. Only the RiverClan medicine thinks he knows what the messages mean. Also, please follow rule number 3. shadow_lugia, I think it's fine the way it is. :3))

Redfeather needed to find some way to tell the seven warriors, but that could be very complicated. He could tell Owldapple without a problem, but he had to find a way to call a meeting in secrecy. If anyone from RiverClan knew he was going to meet with ThunderClan cats, he'd be called a traitor for sure. He closed his eyes, trying to calm his racing mind. "I should get Owldapple's opinion on this," he decided.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dreamflight sauntered over to the freshkill pile. It wasn't exactly the biggest pile of freshkill -- she made a mental note to look for more prey later. Taking a scrawny mouse from the pile, she sat down and started to gnaw on it. Since the mouse was so small, it only took her a few bites until she finished it all. Afterwards, Dreamflight walked over to a patch of sunlight and laid down on it, waiting for her fellow clanmates to wake up.

((Yes, she can admire Rowantail.))

Rowantail stretched and yawned. Yellow eyes staring ahead, he turned and darted out of the warriors' den. He padded over to the fresh-kill pile and picked out a thrush, noticing Dreamflight. "Good morning," he greeted, taking a bite out of the thrush. He watched as she walked away, but Rowantail continued to eat.

Owldapple stepped into the sunlight with her round eyes shining. Her black muzzle, which looked a bit like an owl's beak, was twitching with the scent of prey. Noticing that the fresh-kill pile was low, she sat by the river, watching a sliver of color in the gray stone of the river.
As soon as the fish revealed itself, Owldapple swiped her paw at it. The she-cat felt her claws hook onto it, and she pulled the prey out of the water immediately, putting it on the ground behind her. She turned around and watched it flop helplessly; this was always the most amusing part of the catch. At once, it stopped moving, and she picked it up in her mouth, placing it in the fresh-kill pile once she reached camp.

Back
Top Bottom