• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Warriors: Rise of The BloodMoon

Exo-Raikou

It's over. I'm sorry, but it's over.
The night was quiet. The birds were all resting, as were the mice and squirrels. Even the Twolegs had finally gone back to their nests.

A lone sound broke the stillness: A cat quietly coming out of thick undergrowth. He looked around to make sure that the coast was clear, then he flicked his tail in a signal.

At once, more cats joined him, coming out of the undergrowth that the first cat had come out of. Once they had all entered the clearing, the first cat spoke:

"It's here. We've found it."
"How can you be so sure, Stone," Another cat cat spoke up, "The Moon-"
"Has spoken to me. We have found the place for us to finally call our own."
"You said that about the gorge, too," The cat retorted, "But there were cats already there, and they drove us away."
"That was an mistake on my part. I did not wait for the signal. We all suffered for it.
"This time, however, I know what we're doing. We must find the future leader among the enemy, and then-"
"Future leader?" The second cat spoke up, "This next prophecy reolves around the next leader?"
"Are you questioning me, Ice?" Stone's expression did not change, "You know that you will have to help guide the next leader once I am gone. Do you want this Clan to fall because of you?"
Ice said nothing. Stone could tell he had convinced her.
"Once the leader has been chosen, we shall wait for the two signals. The Dead sun-"
The cats around him were shocked. "The dead sun? That hasn't happened since-"
"I know. The Dead Sun and the Moon of Blood. Those will be what guides your next leader."
"One thing doesn't make sense, Stone," Ice said, "'Among the enemy' that means that you're going to..."
Stone flicked his tail toward a dark lake in the distance. The group of cats could see a full moon shining over the water.
"There are already cats living in where we belong," Stone's voice was but a whisper, "What better way to drive them out than with one of their own leading us..."

Approximately Thirty Years have gone by since The Omen of the stars had ended. Life of the lake has returned to normal, and it seems that the four Clans are finally at peace.

But the peace cannot last. The Clans, though they do not know it, are about to face an enemy the likes of which that they have not faced since the time of the Great Leaders.

The First Dead Sun sent them into Darkness. The second dead sun will send them hurtling toward their destruction... and when the Moon of Blood rises, they will be forced to know Betrayal. That betrayal will destroy them

Rules
All normal RP rules apply; no powerplaying, snubbing, etc.
Two Characters maximum
You may choose to be a Leader, Deputy, Warrior, Medicine Cat, Queen, Apprentice, or Kit. Slots are issued on a first-come-first-served basis.
There will come a point where The Clan from the Prologue comes in. When that happens, I will post a new Clan slots, and maximum characters will be increased to three
No chatspeak
Use good spelling and grammar. Please
Put "Ancient" in your form to prove you've read the rules. Don't bold it, though
Enjoy the RP

Sign-Up Form

Name:
Age (In Moons):
Rank: (Leader, Deputy, Warrior, Medicine Cat, Queen, Apprentice, or Kit)
Personality:
Apperance:
History: (Optional)
Other: (Questions/comments/concerns)

Slots Open

ShadowClan
Leader- Stealthstar- Exo-Raikou
Deputy- Bluebird- Darksong
Medicine Cat- Snowfoot- Exo-Raikou
Warriors- Hailfrost- Flametail (NPCs) Suntail, Thistlefoot, Crowpelt, CloudWhisker Scartail
Queens- (NPCs) Rowanfur, Poppyheart
Apprentices-
Kits-

ThunderClan
Leader- Mudstar- Flora and Ashes
Deputy- Stormfeather - Dragon
Medicine Cat- Leopardtail- JolteonShock
Warriors- Nightwind- Flametail, Kestrelfeather- Dragon (NPCs) Rocktail, Darkfoot, Ashwhisker, Hazelpelt
Queens- Whitepelt
Apprentices- Maplepaw- Taliax
Kits- Tanglekit- Jason-Kun, Bluekit

RiverClan
Leader- Goldenstar- EeveeSkitty
Deputy- Lakestorm
Medicine Cat- Gladeshadow- Styliboy
Warriors- Goldenfeather - Eeveeskitty (NPCs) Smokefur, Redclaw, Icepelt, Ferntail
Queens-
Apprentices- Rainpaw- Chewy the Crispy Crunch, Silverpaw- Chewy The Crispy Crunch
Kits-

WindClan
Leader- Owlstar- Taliax
Deputy- Nettleflight- Cryptica
Medicine Cat- Larkflight- Tailsy
Warriors- Brambleshadow- Flora and Ashes (NPCs) Hawkwing, Cinderfrost, Russetclaw, Brackenwing
Queens- Eaglefeather - Darksong
Apprentices- Medicien Cat Apprentice: Gravelpaw- shadow_lugia, Swallowpaw- Cryptica
Kits- Stonekit- ijy

Last edited:
Could you reserve the RiverClan Medicine Cat for me? Always liked RiverClan, and I'm a pacifist. I might make another profile later, though...

Name: Eaglefeather
Age (In Moons): 18 moons
Clan: WindClan
Personality: Eaglefeather is modest and accepts help from others when they offer it. She has a strong belief in StarClan and the other ancient Clans, and has always been looking to them since she was a kit. Eaglefeather is fascinated by stories, even when she's old enough to have kits. However, she can also be timid, unless her Clan is in mortal danger. She is fiercely loyal.
Appearance: A white she-cat with black paws and ears. Her eyes are bright amber, and her tail, ears and pelt are long.. Like all other WindClan cats, she also has long legs, and usually a lean build, but now... not so much, because of her kits.
History: She was usually picked on as an apprentice because she had long ears. She was always called "Hareear." This made her grow timid but also short-tempered.
Other: I like Warriors and oak trees!

Name:Tangle(kit/paw/fire dpending on how fast time passes in the rp.))
Age (In Moons): 2 Moons at the start
Clan: ThunderClan
Personality: Tangle(kit/paw/fire) is a quiet (kit/cat) who spends his time playing with the other (kits/apprentinces). He like to play in the camp and hopes to eventually become the clan Medicine Cat Apprentice/Medicine Cat. He's a joyful and playful kit/cat overall.
Apperance: Tangle(kit/paw/fire) is a small tom who looks anceint. His brown fur tends to always be found getting tangled up in things. Blind green eyes tend to shine with wonder as he sniffs around the ShadowClan camp.
History: None.
Other: May he be the future Medicine Cat Apprentice if we get that far?

Last edited:
Goldenfeather:

Name:

Goldenfeather

Age(in moons):
16 moons

Clan:
ptbpoRIVERCLAN.png

Warrior

Personality:
Goldenfeather is usually calm and tries to solve problems without fighting but she can be fierce if angered. She also usually is quite shy among strangers but is very open and talkative with friends and those she knows well.

Appearance:
Goldenfeather is a Skinny and slightly smaller than usual, Golden tabby cat as suggested by her name. She has light blue eyes which twinkle in sunlight. She is both both beautiful and fierce and is skilled at hunting due to her speed and skill. Her fighting skills however are slightly lacking due to her skinny form.

History:
When Goldenfeather was just a kit her father, Ravenclaw(I know, Harry Potter but I swear I wasn't thinking of HP when making up the name) died from blackcough. Her mother, Goldenwing is as caring and calm as she is which is how Goldenfeather seems to have got it from.

Other:
Ancient :)

Goldenheart:

Name:
Goldenstar(warrior name:Goldenheart)

Age(in moons):
20 moons

Clan:
ptbpoRIVERCLAN.png

Leader

Personality:
Goldenheart is a proud leader and likes to be prepared and organized. She is usually calm like her sister Goldenfeather but under pressure she can be pushy and bossy. She treats her younger sister well enough, and they're partly friends. Goldenfeather knows Goldenheart is a little jealous of her high rank. Sometimes Goldenheart can be a little mean about it.

Appearance:
Goldenfeather is a like her sister a Golden tabby cat but she is much more strongly built like her father unlike Goldenfeather who had the shape of a hunter like her mother. She has Goldenfeather's light blue eyes. She used to be the top fighter/warrior and still has her old skill. She has been outclassed by new cats however.

History:
When Goldenheart was just a kit her father, Ravenclaw(I know, Harry Potter but I swear I wasn't thinking of HP when making up the name) died from blackcough. Her mother, Goldenwing is as caring and calm like Goldenheart and Goldenfeather through Goldenheart is slightly less caring as a warrior.

Other:
Ancient :)

Last edited:
DIBS ON THUNDERCLAN DEPUTY, NYAHAHAHA >:3
Also, let the mad Warriorness begin~ I hope this RP ends up ancient like the RSP...

And EeveeSkitty, isn't 8 moons too young for a warrior? She was an apprentice for two moons?

Name: Stormfeather

Clan: THUNDERCLAN

Personality: Brave, and reckless. Stormfeather doesn't care what you, or anyone else thinks of her, but knows her limits. She solves problems with her claws, though she does think things through. Stormfeather does however have thing to learn, instead of just jumping into battles.

Appearance: A black she-cat, with nearly invisible dark brown streaks in her fur. Stormfeather's eyes are amber. She is just under average weight, and isn't the fastest or strongest in the Clan. She is, however, a rather good battler...

History: According to the Warrior code, a queen doesn't have to reveal a kit's father, and that's just what Stormfeather's mother did, inadvertedly. Her mother Kestrelwing, died while giving birth, and never told anyone who her father was. She went on like usual, becoming an apprentice at six moons, and a warrior around another six moons later. Stormfeather quickly adapted to duties, and did patrols often. Time jump another three moons. Stormfeather was given an apprentice, who she mentored relectantly. The apprentice went on to be a warrior at twelve moons, the usual. Stormfeather became the deputy just recently, and is still getting used to the duties. She goes on patrol, or just out by herself or with someone whenever she can.

Other: I went waaaaay overboard with that history... like usual.

Last edited:
Here's the RiverClan medicine cat...

Name: Gladeshadow
Clan: RiverClan
Personality: He is a bit shy, but helps his clan when need be. He is very intelligent and a great strategist, but prefers not to fight a lot. He knows she has to be more assertive if He wishes to be the best Medicine Cat RiverClan has ever seen
Appearance: Has a blue silver pelt and bright icy blue eyes. Stands up proudly and tall, even though he is smaller than most of the warriors
History: He knows little about herself. His mother died when he was barely a kit, and his father left the clan, so his foster mother nurtured him along with his three siblings. All of them died, though, and he was the only one left. As soon as he became old enough, he became the apprentice of the medicine cat, who was amazed at his innate talent. Soon, he became revered for saving the life of the then deputy *Whoever the leader of RiverClan is*. He always is withdrawn, and that was what worried the then Medicine Cat the most.
Other: I might also have a WindClan kit, maybe...

Last edited:
Name: Lakestorm (yeah yeah it's my normal warrior name what's your point >:o)
Age: Eh... let's go with 27 moons. Not really an ancient cat, but by deputy standards I suppose she's old enough.
Clan: RiverClan.
Personality: Lakestorm's not much like the other cats in the Clan. She's quite anti-social (which is kind of ironic since she lives in the Clan to begin with) and only has a few friends. She's very sarcastic and can be rude at times, but when she's not rude... well, she can be funny and fun to be around (though only with her friends, really, unfortunately). She gets stressed and annoyed easily, however (especially when her Clanmates try to challenge her orders), so that can change awfully quick. Despite a personality that would suggest she'd be better off as a loner or rogue - or even an elder -, she's still very loyal to the Clan, her friends, and the warrior code - and that's what caused her to get chosen as deputy.
Appearance: Lakestorm has a fluffy dark blue-gray pelt with white paws and a white-tipped tail. She also has brilliant dark blue eyes and is a bit smaller than the other cats in the Clan. She's also not as strong or swift, but she likes to think that she's more cunning than some of them, and thus can work out complex battle strategies with [RiverClan's leader].
History: She's always been as anti-social as she is today, but that's not owing to anything in her past - it's just a trait of hers. RiverClan's leader picked her for deputy because she was loyal, cunning and seemed naturally suited for the position of deputy (but not so much the leader position; she can't really lead the cats or give them strength very well - it's more in the deputy duties that got her picked for the position).
Other: She hasn't been the deputy for very long, but she's fairly bossy and likes to plan things, so it suits her pretty well. Her personality has caused tensions with some of the other cats in the Clan, and it can be obvious in how she gets very short-tempered with the cats she has problems with.

Last edited:
Leafpool, Dragon, Eeveeskitty, and Darksong all accepted. All others have forgotten something important.

My profile is in the making

Name: Nettleflight
Age (In Moons): 20 moons
Personality: Though he somehow managed to gain Deputy position, Nettleflight doesn't believe he can be a proper leader because of his irresponsibility. It's hard for him to do much anything important towards the clan besides hunting and teaching apprentices. He is a bit inconfident with his deputyship but tries to help out as well as possible. He's a patient and kind warrior, only fighting when commanded to and/or there's a good reason to. He can wait through long talks and announcements, and does anything the leader tells him to--well, anything rational anyway.
Appearance: Mind if I use an image I drew myself?
Other: Wait a minute which ancient Clan are we talking about again?

Not sure if I'll be able to keep up, but darnit, I haven't had a good RP in ages and I'm gonna try!

Name: Nightwind
Clan: ThunderClan
Personality: Nightwind tends to be very serious, and takes everything literally. He really doesn't have any social skills; when other cats crack jokes, he rarely understands them, and often tries to correct them. When it's explained that they were being facetious, Nightwind blinks, mews, "Ohhhh," and walks away. He's really a very kind and benevolent cat, but he has difficulty interacting with others, so he hardly ever gets a chance to show it.
Apperance: black with medium-length fur and yellow-green eyes, with a somewhat stocky build
History: Nightwind hasn't had anything particularly astounding in his past, other than once, as an apprentice, managing to get his patrol in a scuffle by announcing to the ShadowClan leader that the scent-markers had been incorrectly placed. They'd only been a few mouse-lengths off from the actual borderline, really, but he'd felt the need to correct the mistake all the same. (This didn't really earn him any points with his Clanmates, considering that ShadowClan's error would have given them a little more territory.)
Other: He isn't what I'd call an ancient cat. :D

Last edited:
So, if nobody signs up as ThunderClan leader, do I have to be?

Nuu Stormstar sounds weird. >:/

Name: Gravelpaw
Personality: Gravelpaw is gentle and worrysome. Whenever someone's in trouble, she's always anxious about it, and is always trying to help. She found being a medicine cat the right path for her; warriors were always fighting each other, in her mind, which she didn't want to do. She wanted to carry on the ancient traditions of speaking with StarClan, interpreting prophecies, and learning herbs.
Apperance: Gravelpaw sticks to her name; she is flecked with brown and gray. Even her eyes are a very dark shade of amber, and are more hazel-colored. Her ears are black.
Other: Isn't that right, Meezie?

Weird. I used Crtl Find on the certain something, and yours didn't show up.

Still, you, shadow_lugia, Flametail, and Cryptica are all accepted

Back
Top Bottom