• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Welcome me

Hey, a friend of mine told me about the tCoD site. I have been exploring the site and the forums for some time now and so I decided to register.
I don't know how to speak English perfectly as I am not from an English speaking country, so if I say anything wrong, please correct me.

huh... that's pretty much it... ...

Welcome me :D

Your English is actually better than the English of a lot of people I know...in an English speaking country. xD

Welcome, ---, have fun at don't eat babies.

Nice to meet you. I'm Kai, and you'll mainly see me around the artwork forum and its sub-forums, or RPing.

Greetings, --- from a foreign country! If you don't mind me asking, what country are you from?

*Crosses fingers and mutters under breath*

Either way, your English does seem perfect. Welcome!

I was just wondering...

Maybe next time, Castform, maybe next time.

Welcome to the CoD --- :D and your english is much better than a certain friends of mine "cough Zuea cough" and we live in an english speaking country.

Welcome to TCoD!
*High fives for having a username that's abnormal*

Back
Top Bottom