• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Welcome to the Marah Region!

terrapotta3391288010-iaza.gif

meh... had a go at Terrapotta

Edited him. I meant to make the bubbles a different color than his body.

2agrsev.png

Name: Zzleepell (ZLEE-pell)
Classification: Snore Pokemon
Type: Normal
Pokedex: Zleepell never wake up. They can, however, attack with moves such as Snore.
Signature Ability: Bedtime- Zzleepell is always asleep, so it can't be inflicted with PSN, BRN, FRZ, or PRZ. It recovers 1/32 of its maximum HP each turn. It can still become infatuated and confused. Nightmare and Bad Dreams cancel out the natural healing. Cannot attack for 2 turns after using Rest.

I love this one. It's so cute! It is always asleep. It uses moves like Sleep Talk, Snore, Yawn (through Sleep Talk) and Sleep Walk (raises the user's speed and evasion, only usable when asleep). It also likes to put the foe to sleep (by using moves like Hypnosis or Yawn), since the foe usually can't attack while asleep (whereas it can). It can also use Rest to completely restore its health, but can't attack for the next couple of turns.

Last edited:
2ytu4r9.png

Name: Kissphere (KISS-fear)
Classification: Engagement Pokemon
Type: Water/Psychic
Pokedex: Kissphere are thought to be the source of all true love. Kissphere make all around them feel lovely.
Signature Ability: True Love- Kissphere can make any Pokemon fall in love with it (infatuation) regardless if it's male, female, or genderless.
Evolve: Level up Luvdisc with Lovely Kiss in movepool.

It uses moves like Attract, Sweet Kiss, and Lovely Kiss.

Last edited:
It's good but the purple things look like they're behind it instead of at the same level if you know what I mean. Maybe add a little more shading but otherwise it's good.

Drifloon Rocks: I don't like you. >D I had an idea to mke an ivory and ebony version! I do not accuse you of stealing, though. I never posted my idea. Oh well, I was thinking of renaming the versions anyway. I'll g and post my ideas somewhere.

EDIT: Oh, cool luvdisc evo. Needs a bit mre shading, though. Zzleepel doesn't look very pokemonish.

Zzleepell looks like it is related to or would make good friends with Chingling and Chimecho. xD And Kissphere just makes me think of some creature being stung by a jellyfish in the way one is hit with cupids arrow. Good work by the way :)

Last edited:
Zzleepell looks like it is related to or would make good friends with Chingling and Chimecho. xD And Kissphere just makes me think of some creature being stung by a jellyfish in the way one is hit with cupids arrow. Good work by the way :)

Hmm... This gives me an idea for a new move.

Cupid Arrow- Normal
The user fires a glowing red arrow at the foe to damage it and possible infatuate it (70%).

Back
Top Bottom