• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Welcome to the Safari Zone! (What You Need to Know)

Yes. But if you want it as a starter, you can do that even though it's not listed.

I'd been thinking of putting a 1/500 chance of finding ho-oh in one out of 97 rooms, but...Oh well. It'll still make a cameo appearance.

I'd been thinking of putting a 1/500 chance of finding ho-oh in one out of 97 rooms, but...Oh well. It'll still make a cameo appearance.

Yeah no can do. Cameos are perfectly fine, though! ... Hell, someone go make an area where ALL THE LEGENDARIES are gallivanting around everywhere. "Off to your left, you see a raikou sprint across a vast canyon. In front of you, there is a nidoran. Catch/ignore?"

I checked the thread, but I couldn't find anything on this:
When are we going to be allowed to add 5th gen Pokemon to our areas?

Is there really anything wrong with having unconventional fossils (such as of pokemon that aren't usually found as fossils)? There's someone telling me it's not allowed, but since it doesn't cost anything to revive them and you can make up your own items I didn't see anything wrong with it. Is it true they're really not allowed?

... and? There aren't female rocks in the games, either, or playing cards, or any of dozens of other items people give out.

Noncanonical fossils seem to just be flavour. Why is this an issue.

Back
Top Bottom