• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Werewolf [Townies Win]

^Oh yeah, wasn't he alien in Colorized as well? But we killed him pretty early on.

Last edited:
Also, wasn't he jester in Designer Mafia?

I'm not particularly excited for another Colorized Pokemafia, but I'd join it anyway. Another Werewolf would be fun.

Yeah, werewolf was really awesome.

I guess another colorized mafia would be good, but only if you want to, cause most of us seem crazy for werewolf more than the colorized

But if you do want to make another colorized, you could add a little most 'Zest' to it. (Meaning not making me a freaking no power goldeen)

Yeah, werewolf was really awesome.

I guess another colorized mafia would be good, but only if you want to, cause most of us seem crazy for werewolf more than the colorized

But if you do want to make another colorized, you could add a little most 'Zest' to it. (Meaning not making me a freaking no power goldeen)

Psssssssst remember you're not supposed to roleclaim when you're dead.

Anyway, I'm fairly certain that Werewolf had less powered roles, considering that this is one of the more basic forms of the game.

Oh damn...i thought the colorized mafia game was already over! (Meh, my role was not useful at all)

(Colorized mafia needs the day to start now)

But i'd like a sequal of werewolf (and possibly colorized if you have the time)

DAMN IT! I had a PLAN DAMNIT! I was sooo pissed. And my werewolves fell like dominos after that! I MEAN I KNEW WHAT I WAS DOING! I knew I activated Glace, but I felt the Doctor more important to kill, so I went for DarkAura, but it must've been luck they protected them. I wasn't expecting a bodyguard/kill role. DAMN IT. I was going to kill Glace next. And DAMN!

no, it wasnt luck...it twas trust that killed the suspicion.

Twas beauty killed the beast.

Twas mirth that killed sorrow.

Twas the good that killed the scum.

See where i'm going?

is that the thanks i get for protecting you night 0?

But trust and good (sometimes) prevail!

Says werewolf kibble. >:[

I was evil, like I cared for good prevailing.

/I/ am the kibble here, thank you very much! >D The best meatshield. I'm so glad I was lucky~

That was why I was needling you for a target, DarkAura. I needed to know whether target you or KR-10 that first time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom