• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What are you reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished The Shining and it is brilliant. Currently reading a little booklet of Oscar Wilde Epigrams since I finished all of the books containing a plot I brought to Portugal.

The Wheel of Time #2: The Great Hunt.

Am glad the series is finally being completed soon.

hahaha I actually finally got around to reading the last few after getting stuck on #7 four years ago because damn I am not going to let any series defeat me but why the hell would you voluntarily read WoT :(

Got the fifth and sixth books of Warriors. I got it at around 11:00 today and I'm already more than 100 pages in, even with school. o_o

Kino no Tabi XI

Yes, I'm currently quite obsessed with Kino's Journey right now. I'm reading the Chinese translated one that I bought in Taiwan a while ago, since I can't understand Japanese and there's no way I can find a Japanese one at a store anyway. It's goooooood....

I read Watchmen a few days ago. It was awesome

I'll finally get to finishing Stephen King's Drawing of the Three sometime soon. After that I'll move on to the next Dark Tower book or Hyperion. I hear DT3 is when it really starts getting good, so I'm leaning towards that.

Under the Tuscan Sun by Frances Mayes. I can kind of pretend it's sunny and nice outside while reading this X3

Been a while since I last posted. Last time I said I had started the first book of the second series of Warriors. Guess what? I'm on the last book now. :P

Then I'll go on to 'The Power of Three'

Great author. Great series.

In actual books, 'The Broken Bridge' by Philip Pullman, for school. Haven't read much but I like it so-far.

I'm also reading 'L'ÉLU' (THE CHOSEN ONE) by Frédéric Lenoir and Alexis Chabert. It's about Bush being chosen by God to do His will and it is hilarious.

I presume you did not get Teleny from the school library.

Back on topic, I have been meaning to read More Women Than Men by Compton-Burnett and The Browning Version by Rattigan, and I had meant to read The Importance of Being Earnest but I went off course.

Last edited:
Been a while since I last posted. Last time I said I had started the first book of the second series of Warriors. Guess what? I'm on the last book now. :P

Then I'll go on to 'The Power of Three'

Great author. Great series.

More than one author, sir. ^^

And plus, cats are awesome. Especially understandable ones. NOT TALKING ONES, THOUGH, AS THEY DON'T EXIST. Right, Harry?

On an unrelated note...I'd be pretty happy if at least one character in every book got kidnapped by a tribe of monkeys/their relatives/counterparts. That would make every book better. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom