• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What are you thinking?

oh god its glaceon
NO I'M GONNA THROW UP
ARGH FUCKING TWAT
disgusting bitch
i don't care if our reactions are funny, your toilet adventures make me suicidal

AND I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE, NO I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE...

it all started with a penny in the door
there was a hatred i'd never felt before
so now i'll make him pay
each and every day
untill that mousse-haired little neuisane is noooo mooooore

so that is why i call you names like carol, jane and sue
like moesha, kim and lilly, and susanne and betty lou
see regardless of the names i pick my feelings are quite clear
you're a pain in every day of every month of every year

well at least it wasn't actually glaceon
she annoys me
foolish mortal
haha lady-of-flames

why does my friend have to call me now?

oh, that's right, I won't ever know what she want's for her birthday if she doesn't.

It's 9:30. I should be asleep. but i want to stay up and talk. I sure hope i don't have anything to do tomarrow.
ha! i almost said tomattow. I don't even think that's how you spell either though.

my kururu plushie looks cute just sitting there ;-;
it takes forever to do /anything/ in pokebattlers
i want to play age of mythology but that would mean no internet for a while and i want to use the internet but eh maybe i'll mess around with the map editor
ugh that was awesome when my friends and i put like 20 guardians against like 15 titans and nidhoggs and god knows how many old men and monkeys
i also feel like playing strong bad's cool game for attractive people but i'm kinda stuck atm because i fail at point-and-click games
i also feel like playing animal crossing wild world, i wonder if there's any furniture or clothes that i want for sale today
i want to brawl or play wiisports or make miis too ;-; so many things i want to do
i wish i had multiple minds/arms/whatever so i could do several of these fun things at once
i also need to read 2 books and watch 2 movies within 2 weeks, before school starts
and i should go outside at some point today
gee i'm posting a lot in this post
i feel like drawing as well

When am I finally going to read before Mom gets on my nerves?
Are the Family Guys today the same as always? When will I get one I haven't seen?
Gee, if only I could be in a dream and live it out until it's over and still wake up the next day.

Every time I see this thread title, I think it says "What were you thinking?", to which I always want to respond "I don't know, I really don't! D:".

Four things:
-"Kururu plushie? DO WANT!"
-"Tiramisu-nyappy-poppo, poppo-nyappy-tiramisu~"
-"Man I wish I had some pocky."
-"MAN I SOUND LIKE A FRICKIN' WEEABOO!"

I just lost the game.

I want to read more Detective Conan. NAO. >=|

Miso soup sounds delicious.

I think I need to pee.

Why did I wake up at 1 am?

I need sleep. Oh well.

Heartburn ):