• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What are you thinking?

Boy I sure hope Neji doesn't die on this episode! :D
(I am watching Naruto right now.)

Upside-down sweatdrop.

Gah who could that be?

SOMETHING IS HAPPENING! QUICK! CLING TO THE CEILING!

Whiners.

Wow Neji is awesome :D

(I might post more when I think of more stuff and I feel like posting here)

Wow. The last episode of Death Note is pretty depressing. Sure, I've seen it before, but not dubbed. :o

Though I always LMAO at the part where Mikami kills himself. Is that bad?

Oh god flareth wants to do bodyswap
But then again, Raiquen in a dress would be good drawing material
However I do not know who Kirita will be swapped with
...Mexican robots are epic
Previous thoughts of Jolty got Pinky & Brain theme stuck in my head
Lawn gnomes make nice targets
AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW HIS LAST NAAAAME~

"Wow, this lasagne is delicious. And MD's right."

"Vladimir who?"

I just realized that they show anime on Adult Swim on Saturdays.
But what should I care? It's not like I watch any of the anime that's on Adult Swim anyways.
Hell, I'm usually against watching any anime that's on Cartoon Network in the first place.
Hmmm...
I wonder what's going to happen when I wake up tomorrow, probably nothing too much.
Never do anything on Sundays.
It's not like I talk to anyone but Zyn and REP on TCOD anyways, and even then, it's not like we talk every single day, so meh. It's like I'm new to this forum, yet, I know some of the 'higher-ups' because I've been friends with most in the past. T-T They don't even talk to me anymore though. Or, do I just not talk to them? Have I done anything to maybe kickstart my interaction with them again? Not so much. Bleeeh.

God, I'm hungry.
Oh, wait, I never finished that Hot Pocket. I can just eat that.
It tastes good cold.
The Black Parade is an awesome album.
Damnit, I don't have any more Hot Pockets now.

My tooth hurts.
Famous Last Words is an awesome song.
I want another Hot Pocket.
Ooh, a half-eaten Twix bar! That's food.
That face in Jolty's signature is scaring the shit out of me, so... I'm going to leave this page now.

haha my sig scares a lot of people
we have it as a smiley at jjhf
timmy has gone home now ;-;
i am still tired

Okay...

I wasn't expecting this to become a postcount++ thread but whatever.

I'm wondering what my cat thinks about, because he just stands there and gets confused at the smallest things.

1) I spend too much time on the computer.
2) I'm hungry.
3) Ooh, Elekid!
4) We need to get some more Blu Tak TM.
5) I forgot how to spell Romanadveratdnalunda! This is bad, this is very, very bad.

i have a blob of blutack
wow i haven't touched it in 2 days!!!
new record!
i must not touch it
i might let rick use it as a hat though
don't you hear my call, though you're many years away, don't you hear me calling youuu ♫

/end

that means it's the end of the end.

Anyway I'm thinking I should change the channel because I've had enough of Wimbledon.

Background of argh I just wasted five hours trying to get the computer to work FIVE HOURS
Then a foreground of whee I love customising the computer
And then a foreforeground of why hasn't my whatpulse e-mail come through yet

:D
Oh, and backbackground of eep work experience tomorrow OH MY GOD WORK EXPERIENCE TOMORROW OH MY GOD WORK EXPERIENCE TOMORROW

Back
Top Bottom