• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What continent are you from?

What continent are you from?

• Europe

Votes: 32 31.7%
  • Asia

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • North America

Votes: 60 59.4%
  • South America

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Africa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Australasia

Votes: 4 4.0%

• Total voters

Dave Strider

the best coolkid
I need to know for some schoolwork. Also, I'm kinda interested and nosy.

If you could post saying what country you're from as well, that'd be great.

Last edited:
Wales/UK/Europe here.

It's nice to see someone make one of these threads for once that doesn't include Antarctica. There always jokers who vote for that because they think it's funny.

North America.

And, well, I live in Kanawha county, but you probably mean "country" so United States!

Europe - England

and er since everyone is actually doing county too, South Yorkshire

North America. I've actually never even been to another country, much less to another continent. Europe would be kind of awesome to visit though

I live in Weld county, Colorado. And if you can't guess where that is, then that's just sinful.

I live in Canada. It won't stop SNOWING.
To quote a poem my friend wrote: "We have Winter/And then we have July..."

Actually it stopped snowing a few weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom