• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers?

Sooo, what do people think of me?

I don't tend to form negative opinions of people without good reason (eg Turbo) but I tend to think well of people who give me business in the Safari Zone, or those who do something for me, or similar. Also, Alraune is wonderful and amazing.

I don't tend to form negative opinions of people without good reason (eg Turbo) but I tend to think well of people who give me business in the Safari Zone, or those who do something for me, or similar. Also, Alraune is wonderful and amazing.

well.... um... you're not a bad person. but, that's about all i can say. You're not obnoxious or annoying, that's for sure. and you helped close an introduction thread XD.

up41g.png

*whimper*

leave me alone

hrml! and apparently you can't even spell sreservoir! hrml!

Just found out I've been misreading your username for... however long I've been on here, I guess. For some odd reason I used to read it as "srsreservoir". No idea where I was getting two extra letters...

Now that I think about it, that's not the first time that's happened. For the longest time I would always mis-read "Medical Meccanica" (...that's probably spelled wrong) as "Medical Marijuana" somehow.

I hate you.

But you already knew that, right?

I ~kinda like Squorn.

Didn't trust her at first though cause she joined like right after Joseph :NIght Shade was banned from ASB.

I really haven't made an opinion on squorn yet but from what I've seen it seems that she's really perseverant trying again and again for the referee position!

uh, when'd you start lowercasing? I never noticed that. despite having done... something? in a recent coversation about it.
just posting to say that lowercasing is superior form of communication especially when mixed with exclaimation points! and /slashes/ and *asterisks* for emphasis instead of BBcode.

Back
Top Bottom