• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers?

I've always thought your name was seriously one of the coolest usernames in this place. It always gets like, stuck on my tongue and I can't stop saying it. So that sort of made you a bit awesome already in my book, but I don't actually know you. So that's all I can say.

Hahaha. I was severely struggling for a name when I came up with this. Skw-orrN-sheLL-uss-bay-tAA~

And yet you chalk this up to procrastination, as opposed to the senior year of college, a full-league revamp and internet troubles she has mentioned on more than one occasion?

It is not killing you to wait for something as simple as a ref test. Really.

And yet you chalk this up to procrastination, as opposed to the senior year of college, a full-league revamp and internet troubles she has mentioned on more than one occasion?

It is not killing you to wait for something as simple as a ref test. Really.

Sorry. And you're right. I just kind of get (in the lossest sense) what Pwnemon was saying.

and capitals are overated. wouldn't you agree?

They seem to be pretty underrated, actually, going by how many people are randomly ignoring them these days...

My opinion on the whole capitalization thing:
Typing like this >> typing like this > Typing Like This > TYPING LIKE THIS >>> TYPIN LIEK THIZ!1!1!

They seem to be pretty underrated, actually, going by how many people are randomly ignoring them these days...

My opinion on the whole capitalization thing:
Typing like this >> typing like this > Typing Like This > TYPING LIKE THIS >>> TYPIN LIEK THIZ!1!1!

Typing Like This>>typing like this>>TYPING LIKE THIS>>Typing Like This(really unreadable font color)>>Typing Like This(really annoys me)>>TYPIN LIEK TIS1

Back
Top Bottom