• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers?

I have a guide to what res means based on the idiosyncrasies in its grammar, but I can't find it right now :P

it's also fairly outdated. I should probably rewrite it.

Espeon said:
Really? I've always thought of you as one of the least modest people here... :s

I am one of the most self-depreciating people I know. feels bad, man. I guess I'm an asshole though.

Not modest, but not arrogant either.

Being assertive about what you know to be correct isn't arrogance. Arrogance would be attributing extra credibility to an opinion merely because it's his, but it's not arrogant to have substantiated opinions. Zuu's just blunt.

spasibo! you are a good stalker!

I've always had a detestation for being too blunt, though. I just find it annoying the way that people don't explain their points. I get the impression they feel we should all know what they're talking about and are stupid for asking them to explain in more detail, even if this is not the case. :(

Don't take what I've said in the wrong way at all, I do like Zuu.
(Am I being stupid or have you been absent from #tcod for a while? D:)

I'm doing stuff like homework, video games, or hanging with bros.

though in most cases, I use "bros" very, very lightly.

Last few posters~

Blastoise: You're cool. And the first person who replied to my introductory thread way back in March.

sreservoir: You are one of the best deadpan snarkers I've ever seen. Love ya

St. Christopher: You seem to have invented the personality of being lololol random.

Espeon: I haven't seen enough of you to determine this. Oh well. :/

NWT: Same here, aside from a few occasional posts in Forum Games. But it;s hard to tell cuz everyone becomes a lololol random person there.

Watershed: Pretty cool dude.

The Doctor: Hm, haven't seen much of you either.

Zuu: Zuu is made of awesome. =3

Vixie: I take back what I said about sreservoir and bestow the title upon you.

Mawile: You cool.

What's with all these people obsessing over Turbo? Making threads asking who he is... Really stop encouraging the guy.

Back
Top Bottom