• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers?

that's only if you postulate your arguments really stupidly like a lot of other theists do! unfortunately the serious business forum has acquired a distaste of theists instead of the arguments they put forward.
Oh, I've already given up debating anything. I'm not intelligent enough for it, I hope someone else has similar viewpoints that can debate better.

why do people keep being afraid of the moderators? I'm probably the most harmless person out of the mod team and I'm not even mean to people most of the time! :C

I don't think any of you are mean, I am just afraid of you all.

Wait, sorry, that's not true. Who I see least is actually probably Tailsy or Surskitty, but Butterfree posts, like, once a week. Anyway, yeah, uv's avatar threw me off. I thought she was Music Dragon for a little.

Superbird said:
You're also the one whom I see hanging around the least. Coincidence?

because I come from the great southern land of Australia! which probably means I'm around six hours ahead of you if you're from either the US or somewhere in Europe.

Zuu said:
she spends most of her time, presumably, fleeing from the giant spiders that inhabit her land.

I'm not afraid of spiders!

^Sorry, I was thinking of Music Dragon because of the Avatar. And I was referring to posts. I barely ever see MD post. You, on the other hand...

^Sorry, I was thinking of Music Dragon because of the Avatar. And I was referring to posts. I barely ever see MD post. You, on the other hand...

we are one homogeneous identity! nah. MD's posts are more eloquent than mine.

I think I shall probably change my avatar again, if it's going to cause confusion like this.

funnel-web-spider-431x300.jpg

HOW COULD YOU NOT WANT THIS ON YOUR FACE D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I love spiders and bugs yet am forced to kill them because squealy schoolgirls piss me off WHY YOU EVIL SCHOOLGIRLS YOU'RE CUTE AND INNOCENT ON THE OUTSODE YET DEVIOUS AND MANIPULATIVE ON THE INSIDE bugs are cool.

I once was sitting in the bathroom and I randomly closed my eyes for a second and when I opened them there was a spider descending from the ceiling a few feet away from my face.

My response? "Well, that's kinda awkward."

Sorry uv. I recognize forumgoers by their avatars; When one changes, it takes a few minutes to recheck the name. ^_^

This was code for "people I have actually met", so my list needs some additions:

Cirrus is awesome, and I'm ashamed it took me this long to realise that. :(
Espeon is also awesome, but it took me less long to realise that, so that's okay. Also, he drinks a lot of Fanta, apparently.

They were on offer. How could I not buy two of them? It actually made them worth buying!
opaltiger is very amazing; very patient with stupid questions, provided they're not asked too many times, and is very, very friendly. (Also, he clearly does not drink enough orange fanta! Who would not want 40% of their daily sugar intake in the 500ml bottle?)

Back
Top Bottom