• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers?

Orange Fanta is like, :D!

The only time I won't get it from the soda fountain is when they have Mr. Pibb.

They were on offer. How could I not buy two of them? It actually made them worth buying!
opaltiger is very amazing; very patient with stupid questions, provided they're not asked too many times, and is very, very friendly. (Also, he clearly does not drink enough orange fanta! Who would not want 40% of their daily sugar intake in the 500ml bottle?)

52%, I think.

Also, everyone: stop going off topic. >:( More importantly: posting pictures of spiders without warning is now a bannable offence. >:(((((

Harvestman_eating_skink_tail.jpg

what?

52%, I think.

The 500ml bottle says "20% per 250ml serving". It also says that it's part of the coca cola company! :o
Yes, I am a sad, sad person who reads the backs of their consumable products whilst I am eating them.

Last edited:
The 500ml bottle says "20% per 250ml serving". It also says that it's part of the coca cola company! :o
Yes, I am a sad, sad person who reads the backs of their consumable products whilst I am eating them.

Hey, don't worry, I do too!

Did you know that a breakfast of Life cereal, Tropicana orange juice, and Pringles is 100% owned by Pepsi?

I do the same, and it's a useful habit.

I like doing the puzzles they put on the back of kids' cereal boxes. And getting frustrated when I can't spot all ten differences or whatever.

I don't understand fear of mods. Mostly because I can never remember who the mods actually are. There are some people on here I'm a bit scared of, but modliness has nothing to do with it.

Vixie isn't scary! And ladybirds are super-cute! See!

ufvgU.jpg

^____^

I think I'm the least scary mod, though. Although opal is really very huggable!! I would know! *nod*

:D

(why are you guys afraid of spiders, they are adorable little bity things of fun)

(bees are cute too, but only fuzzy ones :D)

:D

(why are you guys afraid of spiders, they are adorable little bity things of fun)

(bees are cute too, but only fuzzy ones :D)

Sending pictures of spiders to someone who doesn't exactly find them cute is trolling, sorry if I offended you by putting you on my ignore list, but...no thank you. Keep your spider pictures away from me please.

I am offended that nobody has posted about me yet. Time to go cry in a corner...

...but fosrs, here's what I think of some people.

THE LIST OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED TO BE VERY AWESOME: Kapton Jack, St. Christopher, Mini Moonwalker, Ketsu, unicorn pandemic (but she pretty much left so :/)

THE LIST OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED TO BE NOT BAD: Anybody else who is active and not Khaos or Turbo.

Also, Chris, move to Michigan if you want to see bigass spiders in the US. We have these (WARNING: SPIDER).

Back
Top Bottom