• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers?

I'm scared of the mods, a bit. (with the exception of Alraunne.) It's not the way they post, it's just the power they have over the forums.

I don't think I've ever been afraid of any of the mods... well, at least not for "because they're the mods and they have power"-ish reasons. Of course, I've also never really paid much attention to whether someone's username was in bold or not before, so I didn't really know which people were the mods/admins (except Butterfree, since she owns the whole site and all) until people started pointing them out on here. XD

I actually have seen forums where the mods do abuse their power and ban/warn/etc. people for no good reason before, though... I guess the mods here seem less threatening because there's not a whole lot of that going on, at least as far as I've seen. And most of the people getting banned are the same person with different accounts.

I am no longer afraid of Butterfree/Bachuru/Butterchuru/Butterchuro.... Since res posted in the old username thread that her name was once butterfwee....

I realised I wasn't afraid of the mods, I was afraid of being banned.

I spend most of my time looking at videos of cute kittens. In fact, if you go 'HAVE YOU SEEN THIS VIDEO OF KITTENS' I will have without doubt spent at least ten minutes with it on repeat going KITTIES~~

Also I like to stop halfway through typing a post to dance to ridiculous j-pop. I'm not scary in the least. :(

XD Okay, takes back what I said about being terrified of Tailsy. Just cuz of the kitties thing xD I was seriously tempted to post a link to a video of kitties going down a slide and asking 'HAVE YOU SEEN THIS VIDEO OF KITTENS' but I didn't. XP

I am no longer afraid of Butterfree/Bachuru/Butterchuru/Butterchuro.... Since res posted in the old username thread that her name was once butterfwee....

I realised I wasn't afraid of the mods, I was afraid of being banned.

...what is not scary about "butterfwee"? you can tell she's evil just by the name!

XD Okay, takes back what I said about being terrified of Tailsy. Just cuz of the kitties thing xD I was seriously tempted to post a link to a video of kitties going down a slide and asking 'HAVE YOU SEEN THIS VIDEO OF KITTENS' but I didn't. XP

I HAVE SEEN IT! :D Yaaay!
I was afraid you'd post some ridiculously obscure one and I'd just be like ... ... .. ;_; [size=-5]*repeat forever*[/size]

I HAVE SEEN IT! :D Yaaay!
I was afraid you'd post some ridiculously obscure one and I'd just be like ... ... .. ;_; [size=-5]*repeat forever*[/size]

You wouldn't have to do that, cuz I'd post it and then you would watch it, so...you would have seen it :D?

Anywho, to stay on topic...everyone has seriously changed (post quality) from the old forum ^^; I found a link to it and was browsing around xD People actually seem to have good grammar and are able to spell now. Maybe it's cuz everyone got older?

Back
Top Bottom