• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers?

I don't think the mods are scary

I don't actually know who some of them are but um

they're not scary!

also Tailsy I am loving the image of you spending all of your free time watching videos of kittens, and then in like a year or something all your friends and family will have an intervention and you'll be like I CAN STOP AT ANY TIME and you really can't because it's an addiction

Bumping this thread, if no one minds...?

Hmm...since I've been here, I mostly like everyone :D Though, Mawile, Markku and Silver are most likely my closest friends here (and possibly in general.) :3

I remember being intimidated and then pleasantly surprised by this thread. I doubt many members remember me, but the majority of the forumgoers are really nice people.

Comprehensive list of my thoughts on members of the Cave of Dragonflies Forums (Part 1)

This is a list of all the people I've ever heard of on the forum, in alphebetical order.

-
I don’t really know you but you seem like a very kind and knowledgable person. You seem to be someone who knows a lot and utilizes that knowledge frequently. Unfortunately, from what I’ve seen you don’t react well to new experiences, sometimes having to ask for help.
-ABCD
I love your avatar (at time of writing). But since you haven’t really been here very long, I can’t really provide an accurate description. From what I’ve seen, you are a very enthusiastic person, often happy. When some problem comes up you think about it before jumping to a solution. I like you.
-Alxprit
I know absolutely nothing about you except that I’ve seen you around, and therefore I cannot provide a fully accurate description. I apologize.
-Aobaru
You are a nice person, if you do have a tendency to be a bit blunt occasionally. But then again, this is the internet (and I’m guilty of it too; see this entire list), so it’s entirely forgivable. Other than that, you seem to be always ready to help anyone who needs a hand, and are really a kind person.
-Applebloom (Emerald Espeon)
You used to feel like a newbie, but now you’ve succeeded in learning how this place works, and I can’t discern you from a normal member. You’re a very fun, lighthearted individual, and you are usually willing to help someone in need. I like you.
-Applejack (Tailsy)
First mod on the list. While I doubt your sanity occasionally, you have proven yourself on many occasions to be perfectly sane as well as completely capable of carrying out the orders you are given. You are more fun than the average member of authority. But you are a bit blunt sometimes. Still, I like you.
-Arylett Dawnsborough
Well. Though I haven’t spoken to you much at all, I have had a very long time to observe your personality. You are a very kind-hearted person, but you’re a bit too over-emotional. You have trouble controlling your emotions sometimes, but you seem to be getting better at it. You’re willing to help anyone in need without hesitation, and are very empathetic. But I sort of think you’re not really used to life yet. You’re one of my more-liked members.
-Astral Fencer Aqua
With you, it’s all about the games. I’ve most seen you [consciously] in the Entertainment section of the forums, in video game threads. I’m guessing that you’re pretty awesome with video games, and you seem like a very fun and playful person—my kind of perfect friend. But I really haven’t gotten a chance to know you, so…

Hmm... I pretty much like everyone here, though my best 'friend' on here might be Indigo... *hugs Indi*

Superbird: I don't know much about you, but I can see from your comments that you are clearly a very observant person, and I respect that. You're also not too blunt, I don't think. Blunt is more when something is said in a really sharp and direct way, I think. You seem intelligent, and to know what you're doing most of the time. And as well, appear to be a decent spriter. All of that leads to an opinion leaning to very positive for you.

Lili: You seem really awesome and I would love to get to know you and speak to you more! I think we could connect very well, from a lot of the posts of yours I've seen. I've known of you for quite some time back in the day, although I'm not sure if you remember that since it was a long time ago, but I thought you were cool then, and I now that I've seen you post in more places than the RSP, I think you're even cooler.

Hauu~~ I'm just gonna post a couple here in alphabetical order.

> Arylett Dawnsborough

I actually don't know you that well, and since I don't like reading in the Coughing Cupboard, I can't really oppose the good side of you. You seem sociable, caring, and /very/ funny. The little story of "Luckaga" is what mainly caused me to meet you.

> Indigo

When I became active in the forums after having a nostalgia attack, you were the first new person I noticed here! You seemed nice, and I forget how, but we somehow met each other! (You probably randomly VM'd me or something) I consider us good friends and... yeah.

> Silver Panic

Awh, I remember the first day I came here because of you. :D I'm pretty sure you were the first to say "Hi!" to me in my introduction thread, and even if you weren't, you were the first person who VM'd me. When I first retruned after my inactivity, you and someone else were the only people I remembered. I consider us great friends, and you've (hopefully) never been truly annoyed by me, especially when I asked continuously about RP's (The Creation). I'm especially happy to see that I'm not the only one who has my dumb moments.

> Superbird

And you were the second one I remembered when I arrived here in the beginning of March. You're cool, level-headed, and at times humourous. I consider you a great friend. Sometimes you un/intentionally (I'm not sure which?) are hilariously sarcastic. You keep a happy mood content and a serious mood... serious. Oh, and your message to Cloudsong the other day was kawaii.

I'm couldn't include many people here because my mother is currently rushing me, but I really consider everyone that I've met here a friend. I suck at descriptions, too, so... yeah.

Glace: You seem amusing and nice. :> And a good writer. Also, very creative and I kinda respect the ability to build upon my weird Luckaga stories and whatever else it is that my mind cocks up. I don't know you that well either, but I like what I see thus far.

I'm baaaaaack

I'm writing a few descriptions of random people in no particular order.

>Zoroark

:3 I think we met when I just got into ASB, and I started talking to you (since I was ruthlessly trying to get you to approve my sig attributes.) After that, I started talking to you regularly, and we match up! We're, like, partners in random things :D I consider you a good friend, though I can't say we've ever had a normal conversation.

>Superbird

I've no idea how we met at all. Maybe it was when you first welcomed me to TCoD. Either way, we started forming a bond of sorts. You're a bit...um...unsensitive at times, and I admittedly fear you a bit. (I'm unsure if you've noticed, but I've been partially avoiding you.) In spite of that, I feel we're good friends and...yeah.

>Mawile

Aww. I remember when you welcomed me here, and we started talking all the time. You're my closest friend on here of all, and I feel like I could confide a lot in you. I...don't have anything bad to say about you, really. (If I go on it'll sound cheesy.)

>Silver Panic

I forget how we met as well, sadly. I might've randomly VM'd her or something? Regardless, we're certainly very close friends. She's a bit silly at times though. She's overall friendly, sweet, and willing to help anybody in need.

>Markku

:3 I met you when you posted in my Forum Help thread. Ever since we started talking, we've formed a bond. Our conversations on Pesterchum (for those who don't know, a form of instant messaging), particularly the one regarding my being suicidal, helped us get even closer. To me, we're just about as close as I am with Mawile. :3

aaah I'm so bad at describing people and not sounding cheesy...

if anyone else wants me to say something about them, PM me or...I don't know.

Last edited:
I am here to say my expirience with all of you.

>Blastoise: The first person who I met here. He taught me about links, and helped me back.

>Zoroark: A very fun guy. He taught me about patience, and some stuff about ASB

>Mewtini/Indigo: My best friend here. My only running ASB battle atm, so Mewt, remember the battle!

>Mewtini: My best friend here.

You're all awesome in your own special ways. But particular shout-outs to Aobaru, Zuu, Ruby and Zephyrous Castform who I count as sort of "TCoD buddies". Don't really know why.

Superbird:

To be honest, I thought you were annoying when I first saw you. But then I did a little growing up, and got to know you. You are very much like myself, both what I see and what people tell me, all intelligent and musical and whatnot. But, the part I have to admire about you is that you have the patience for some people- and the patience to analyze things more deeply than I have the ambition to. Hats to you, my good sir. (oh yeah and I tend to be more blunt with people. I tried to be careful and... thoughtful, I'll say, but it got me nowhere IRL)

Arylett Dawnsborough:

You're funny, artistic, and almost more creative than I can handle at times. I love your avatars, and your dedication to your persona, as I wish I could stick to choices more myself. I feel like with your 5000+ posts, you are almost a role model for most of us and I deeply respect you. I'd definitely be your friend if we met outside the caves.

Glace:

I don't know you all that well. you're not annoying, though, and that's always a plus. (unless you're someone else, who went through a name change. tell me if you are)

I was, for a short time, VASkorupi1997. Of course, I came to know that long names such as that were not necessary, so I switched it to Glace, since Glaceon is one of my favorite Pokemon.

> Chief Zackrai

Don't know you all that well. You seem nice and a little blunt at times. I appreciate that in the sense that at least in a certain perspective you're being straightforward and not tip-toe-ing around the topic. Yeah.

Back
Top Bottom