• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers?

> Silver Panic

Awh, I remember the first day I came here because of you. :D I'm pretty sure you were the first to say "Hi!" to me in my introduction thread, and even if you weren't, you were the first person who VM'd me. When I first retruned after my inactivity, you and someone else were the only people I remembered. I consider us great friends, and you've (hopefully) never been truly annoyed by me, especially when I asked continuously about RP's (The Creation). I'm especially happy to see that I'm not the only one who has my dumb moments.

I can still see the tiny text...}:O

Since I'm terrible at descriptions I shall say this!

[SIZE=9+]YOU GUYS ARE ALL AWESOME.[/SIZE] except for the people I don't know you all suck.

Indigo/Mewtini: I don't know you that much, but I think you're quite nice. You also seem genuine with most of your words, which is something I respect since sarcasm in my opinion is something that's a bit overused.

I liek Squirtles: I think at first, you bothered me a bit because you didn't type out with quite proper grammar/spelling. But now that I've seen you a bit more, I do think you seem all right. If a bit naive, but that's okay, I'm cool with naive.

Chief Zackrai: Your description of me made me smile and go "n'aawww." Seriously. But anyway, I know not much of you since we haven't spoke a great deal directly, but I do think you're quite amusing and clever. You also seem sort of like, if TCoD was a TV show or something, the bumbling recurring guy who kinda shows up a lot, but who seems pretty likeable and creative yourself. I can't really explain it, but there's this thing I like about you that the word "bumbling" seems to describe, but I totally don't mean that in a bad way. I explanation-fail.

Silver Panic: Upon finding out you like FFX, I was like, whoa, YES. That adds to the awesome points. I didn't know much of you, but seeing a few more of your posts, I definitely respect you. You make some excellent RPing posts, I must say. And in general, seem sweet and kind.

Okay, going to comment on a few people I've known on here for a while.

Silver Panic: I don't even need to comment on how awesome, funny, sweet, kind, and overall amazing you are. But I will anyway. :3

Markku: You are, in a word, epic. Many of the things you do on here are shrouded in awesome. You also make very good sprites and banners. And, MCR. and FOB. and Homestuck.

Mawile: Well, you've made up quite a few good RPs on here. Also, you were the first person ( or second, I sort of forget) to make me a banner. So, thank you for that. Also, Homestuck.

Blastoise: You are the coolest dude. You were the second person to greet me to TCoD, so thank you. Also, I believe that reading some of your battles is what got me into ASB.

Superbird: You've been one of my friends since about the first day I joined. You really are good at the battling perspective of pokemon, especially as far as ASB goes. You're also a decent ref, and you seem to get all of your calculations straight, so thank you for that. Also, I believe you were the first person to battle me via wi-fi on here.

Kratos: Mainly, I want to thank you for introducing me to ASB in part (I read a good amount of the battles you reffed), making an awesome reffing scale, and trading me a shiny charmander. :D

May post more if I can remember some things.

Comprehensive list of my thoughts on members of the Cave of Dragonflies Forums
(Part 2)

-Barubu
You are pretty awesome. Even if you may be a little younger than most of us. You like fun, and sometimes make nonsense, although I’ve seen that you are perfectly capable of keeping a straight face, so to speak. But only rarely do I see your serious side—and that’s not really a bad thing.
-Bayleafqween
I really wish I could say something substantial about you, but I really don’t know you very well. What I will say is that you seem to be a very nice and friendly person, who people never mind having around.
-Big Red Cherry Bomb
One of the coolest people in this joint. I really like you as a user. You’re really laid-back and relaxed, and yet you never seem to be sarcastic. You seem like one of those people that just lights up someone’s day. Just by having a smile on.
-Blastoise
You’re a fun guy. I like how you keep your sanity a lot, even when you are being funny. I’ve also seen you act pretty empathetic, which is good, and you always seem to be able to find a way to lighten the mood a little. You’re a great user.
-Blazhy
Always humorous, even if your username is a bit hard to spell. You’re humorous a lot, but like Blastoise you always stay sane. You seem passive, and very flexible, and I do admire you a bit.
-Blazie
I really don’t know anything about you, unfortunately. What I do know is that you’re really empathetic, and are another one of those people who just brighten peoples’ days by putting on a smile. You seem laid-back, and usually calm and happy. I like you.
-Blaziking
You’re pretty boss. I like you, and have considered you one of my good friends for a long time now. It’s a pity we don’t hang out more often. Anyway, you’re one of the fun ones, always up for something interesting. But you never lose your sanity while doing it, which is nice.
-Bombsii
I wish I could say something, but I know literally nothing about you.

K.
Silver Panic- From what I know from you, YOU ARE LIKE ME! :D. tCoD buddy.

MM- You were my friend from my first day. :3

RTB- Awesome. Need I say more? NO

Indigo- [place Silver Panic's description here]

ftr guys there is little point in posting someone's name and then just going 'I don't know you at all'; if you don't have an opinion on them, why are you posting their names ?_? it is a pretty lame way of getting people to post about you, also

anyway!
uv's opinion of some people in which she is bad at talking about people

daikonpan/surskitty/"tailsy": despite the fact that we have little in common aside from lame weather I really do enjoy talking to you! you are dorky and amusing and cool :D

Lord Nyuu/nwt/Princess Nyuu: you are a bro and uhhh lately I talk to you like everyday and you are pretty neat

Hiikaru: you are permanently cheery (at least towards me) and this is adorable and I really enjoyed that drawing thing with you and nyuu! that was a lot of fun! although nyuu is still a jerk for not telling me about microphones!

Zecora 'busta rhymes' H-land: can you please post your opinion of everyone in rhyme? :D? haha no don't that'll take ages but you seem really nice I just dunno what to say to you because I don't think we have much in common! but you seem like a smart cool guy and everyone says you are a bro so

Tailsy/"surskitty": you are ridiculous in every way that is good and you are great fun to talk to and I am glad that we are usually in #tcod at the same time :D

Music Dragon: why are you so shit at making a move in facebook scrabble ffs- I mean yeah you're cool also you're never online anymore because you're busy studying by which I mean being sick and playing portal
seriously are you ever healthy? go eat some ginger! ahaha

Espeon: despite this strange worldview that you have that everyone hates you and you are a terrible person, you are awesome and you need to be more confident! it is just unfortunate that most of the time when you talk to me I am tired or busy :D'

Verne: is hilarious and apparently smells of spaghettios?

Vixie: is easily one of the nicest people in #tcod despite her being a hardass mod and awwww *hugs*

if I have forgotten somebody or something just be all 'yo uv why you gotta be such a terrible friend'

In all honesty, I can't think of a person on this forum whom I don't like. You're all amazing and it's nice to be a part of this community. *hugs for all*

so no i'm not playing favourites k

Espeon: despite this strange worldview that you have that everyone hates you and you are a terrible person, you are awesome and you need to be more confident! it is just unfortunate that most of the time when you talk to me I am tired or busy :D'

Did I ever tell you that you're amazing? Haha. I know it's unfortunate but, I guess that's just what happens when you live on opposite sides of the globe. We should definitely makes sure to talk when you're not tired/busy some time. :)

Music Dragon: why are you so shit at making a move in facebook scrabble ffs- I mean yeah you're cool also you're never online anymore because you're busy studying by which I mean being sick and playing portal
seriously are you ever healthy? go eat some ginger! ahaha
I just wanted to give you some time to forfeit. In case you wanted to give up now, honourably, like a samurai.

I don't have much to say but after spending some time hanging around #tcod recently (it's been a while) I have to say that I actually quite like Indigo. You're one of the most mature and intelligent ten year olds I've ever met and I just thought I'd say that.

k

[everyone else is p cool too, I just wanted to mention this specifically. also, tailsy ily because darren criss <3]

I don't have much to say but after spending some time hanging around #tcod recently (it's been a while) I have to say that I actually quite like Indigo. You're one of the most mature and intelligent ten year olds I've ever met and I just thought I'd say that.

Thank you!

:3

Yeah Indigo's young but she's starting to fit in really well. Makes me feel old, lol. I've started to spend some time in #tcod, and I think I should spend more cause that's where you really get to know people.

everyone is awful! especially the people who post in the serious business or debate boards. stop being so high and mighty whoa

Arylett: Absolutely fantastic. One of the most creative people I could name, and with cool hair to boot. You're too down on yourself, though! You're like a butterfly that's a bit afraid to come all the way out of her cocoon. Also you're RP is forumshattering.

Superbird: You're kind of in the background a lot, but when you come out to the front it's generally an awesome thing. You're quietish in a good way, and you seem to be good at figuring people out.

Mewtindigo: Wonderful user, I have to remind myself a lot that at your age I didn't know what a forum was. You're cools.

Phantom: Cool beans. You sound like you work hard, and you''re also a Whonerd.

uv: Totally amazing, mate. Due to the time zone thing, though, you're like some magic night fairy who pops around and leaves interesting and well-written posts for little children to find in the morning. Then we find out that you're really our parents who lied to us about you.

Harlequin: You are pretty super. Keep it up, I guess.

BRCB: First off, again, congrats on your soon-to-be-married-ness. You're really a cool person with great ideas and I wish you the best of luck. Also I like your hair.

hopeandjoy: LOVE YA

Ashton von Ryubane: Great music, no kidding. Also you seem like a great fellow all around, so.

I'm definitely forgetting some people, so just ask if you wanna.

Back
Top Bottom