• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers?

Blast Toys: I think you're kinda adorable. Not in a appearance-wise, likey way because I'm not sure of what you look like. But in a personality way. You match and surpass my creativity, I think. And are quite kind! If a bit eccentric and at times incomprehensible to my easily confused mind.

Kratos Aurion: Hasn't posted here recently, but I wanna give an opinion anyway. You're like... well, I admire you from afar mostly due to finding you intimidating and being afraid that you think I'm some sort of ditz. But you are extremely intelligent, and I always find your posts interesting. Most of the time, you appear highly competent and serious, which I respect. Although when you do make jokes, I find it amusing as well. Honestly? I sort of look up to you, and find inspiration from your websites and well thought out fakemon.

Phantom: Seems great! I think you're nice, and I get this feeling like we're on the same level. You feel like an overall approachable person to me for some reason.

Zora: Already gave my opinion on her, but it's changed since I've gotten to know her. I think she's a wonderful person, who I can relate to more than anybody else I know, and who really understands what it's like to have some of the issues I have. I appreciate that, and I enjoy speaking to her whenever she's around. Usually, she makes me feel better, and a lot less like I'm alone. I get good vibes from our conversations, whether serious or not. Our comedic antics also make me smile and amuse me a lot.

you always forget me :(
you are cool but I think we have fallen out of touch! I dunno, I just don't see you around as much as I used to. :x
Did I ever tell you that you're amazing? Haha. I know it's unfortunate but, I guess that's just what happens when you live on opposite sides of the globe. We should definitely makes sure to talk when you're not tired/busy some time. :)
:3 thankyou! and yeah, we should.

I just wanted to give you some time to forfeit. In case you wanted to give up now, honourably, like a samurai.
pfff you know I'm a sore loser! and besides, if we were playing scrabble IRL I'd kick your ass because I highly doubt you would actually remember all those obscure words that start with Z or Q.

(for those interested: he beat me by something like 200pts)

uv: Totally amazing, mate. Due to the time zone thing, though, you're like some magic night fairy who pops around and leaves interesting and well-written posts for little children to find in the morning. Then we find out that you're really our parents who lied to us about you.

you have no idea how much this amuses me :D

brb sprinkling fairy dust across the forums

Mewt you forgot me. D:

OH bah i knew i forgot something...

>I liek Squirtles

When I first saw you, I was reeeeeaaaaaaally ticked off since you didn't use proper grammar/spelling. As I got to know you, though, you seem to have matured and your spelling/grammar has improved. I consider us good friends, though not extremely close to me. You're a bit naive, but that's okay. I'm fine with naive.

...basically what Arylett said.

If I don't sound like an awful person for this...

What about me? :c

oh dear! you know you are surprisingly mature and fun to talk to for a ten-year-old! (I didn't have internet when I was ten but I would have been a dork). you're really nice and I really enjoy having you around #tcod.

Same post that I liek Squirtles commented. :c
:c I coulda sworn I said something about youuu...ohwell

>Glace

...I honestly am ashamed, but I don't know much of your personality outside of that you're nice and friendly in general! also you point out when I accidentally guiltrip you :c

If you don't mind, I'd like to know your opinion on me, Indigomewtini.

Also, another one:

RTB: Your name, seriously, it is. So cool. It's the first thing I noticed about you, and man, I'm glad you changed it back from FallOut Blade. You seem all right, not anything in particular about you that bothers me. And seem relatively intelligent as well, like a cool guy that maybe I could get to know more, who knows.

I hate doing these since I always forget someone.

Blastoise: You said cool beans. That makes you cool. Plus you're a new Whovian so it's even cooler.

Mewtindgo: Should switch your name back it makes me want tropical drinks. Cool for a little kid. We shall corrupt her and turn her into a TCoD created abomination.

Arylett: Approachable? Me? You're joking right? When I was a kid I was all runandhideinaholeDON'TLOOKATMEI'MATREE!!!! You're nice though, but you seem sad, be happy more. Happy is good. I like happy. I had coffee can you people tell?

Superbird: Helped me out by reffing two of my ASB matches, and my annoying PM's about "can I do this?" since I am ASB stupid. Now we shall fight and it shall be glorious and I am soooo going to lose.

Butterfree: I got so used to you being Bachuru that I think it's weird you being your normal name.

Dannichu: Amazing person who likes good tv, if I knew you irl I think we'd be good friends.

Tailsy: Insane in funny way.

Karkat/Kam: Your mafia ways sometimes confuse me. But you're a good player all the same.

Cirrus: The first Who mafia you were insane in not dying. You're awesome I bow to the awesomeness. *bows*

If I forgot anyone please feel free to throw these free cheese squares at my head.

But seriously people I swear I do other things that sit in a corner all day humming the Doctor Who theme.

I swear.

If you don't mind, I'd like to know your opinion on me, Indigomewtini.

Alright~!

>Arylett Dawnsborough

I like you. We actually seem to be somewhat similar, in my opinion!
...though I'm agreeing with Superbird and Phantom here: You're too upset :c Be happy more. Happy's good 8D You really are friendly and generally sweet, and I wish we'd talk a bit more. :3

I think boss is a pretty cool dude. Says what he thinks and doesn't give a shit what the fallout from dissenters might be like. I respect him immensely. In a totally manly and hard-boiled way, of course!

I think boss is a pretty cool dude. Says what he thinks and doesn't give a shit what the fallout from dissenters might be like. I respect him immensely. In a totally manly and hard-boiled way, of course!
gee whiz! i was going to say that about you, how did you know? must be psychic or something

and argh MD not everything is a meme :sad:

I AM BACK how many tiiimes will this happen..?

>RespectTheBlade

I like you, you seem smart and friendly overall. I'd talk to you more, certainly, but I haven't since you don't seem to ever be in the mood to respond to me. I like your reffings and ASB battle strategies.

Oh man, this thread.

Uh. Not much has changed since the last time I posted in here because I am such a serious lurker eurgh. I have to visit the IRC and actually do stuff out of RP at one point.

I still respect and like most of the forum that I've seen, though I guess I'm just easily intimidated by a lot of the serious debaters. x3 I lurk there like crazy but I never actually post there. >>

Back
Top Bottom