• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers?

Oh, come on. We were all thinking it, I just said it.
You destroyed my post! TAKE THAT (with my icon and user title the way it is I think it's mandatory I do at least one of these!)
FrBdL.png

You destroyed my post! TAKE THAT (with my icon and user title the way it is I think it's mandatory I do at least one of these!)
FrBdL.png

I have no idea if this is serious or not but either way snrrrrk. That's got to be the best piece of artwork I've seen in a while.

Oh, yeah. Haha. I forgot that part. Derp.

Please don't post things which may provoke other users in the future, thanks!

today has been awful, just awful. Leave me be. ;;

Eh, it's just nice to be sensitive of other people's feelings, which I suppose really rings true for the messages people should write in this thread.

KronoGreen - Slightly annoying at times, perhaps,

opaltiger - I find you annoying at times,
man how did furret get away with those two? clout?

anyway i miss him! we used to be really close. he wanted to be just like me..it was a great ego-booster! too bad we lost touch. i have no idea where he is now. furret if you're reading this i'm sorry i turned you down that one time. you know what i'm talking about *winks*

I AM BACK. i really need to just do all the people and let it be but i can't ;; ANYWAY

>Squornshellous Beta

Before I ever joined, I stalked the forums. (This is a possible reason I fit in so well so quickly.) I made a mental note that I wanted to contact you, should I ever join. Once I did, I was horrified by how cold you came off and respected you at the same time. Over time, I started to talk to you more, and became a bit less terrified of you. Once we started chatting over IM, I got to know you even more, and we're surprisingly alike each other. I feel that we're good friends already, and will form stronger bonds as time goes on. *hugggg*

Because going "I find you mildly annoying" in a "what do you think of so-and-so" thread isn't the same as antagonising someone to intentionally provoke them.
not to get into anything but! you just said you can't be insensitive to other people's feelings. what if someone didn't take kindly to being called annoying? i know i would surely cut myself over such a burning insult to my very person this is not sarcasm

byrus - nobody drops sick beats like you

not to get into anything but! you just said you can't be insensitive to other people's feelings. what if someone didn't take kindly to being called annoying? i know i would surely cut myself over such a burning insult to my very person this is not sarcasm

byrus - nobody drops sick beats like you

I said it was nice to be sensitive of other people's feelings. I didn't say that mildly negative comments were going to get you banned. If that's how you want to take such comments then that is fair enough but I don't think being called 'annoying' in a thread with the sole purpose of letting other people know how you feel about them really invokes enough emotion in other people to warrant such a reaction.

...I hate to act like a mini-mod, but we're...getting off topic again.

Could we start posting thoughts, unflaming thoughts about other members now?

(aaagh that sounded so bad :c)

How could anybody be provoked by such artwork?
Well, the handwriting on it was pretty messy! That was careless of me. I will try harder next time.

Also, Byrus and Karkat are totally awesome. There, I think I worded that one without making it sound like a meme.

Just representing my lurking JJHF brothas, who I know are totally going to read this and not respond. ;3 I love you guys, mhmmm! Even more than I hate cake! Which makes perfect sense.

I love the #tcod guys too! Especially daikonpan. And Espeon. And Ewan. And Bachuru and Zhorken and Vixie and Nyuu and Verne and Walker and and and and...

Back
Top Bottom