• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers?

Hmm...

Indigo: I like you a lot. I truthfully admire your maturity even at how young you are. And I still apologize for being overly blunt and aggressive whenever I talk to you. My bad.

Chief Zackrai: My homie. Seriously, Zackrinian, you're one of my best friends here at the Cave. You have a nice knack at designing teams that I wish I could inherit, and you're very friendly!

(RespectThe)Blade: Also a homie, although I really don't talk to you as much. I really like you, and it'd be cool if we could hang out more.

Glace: Third homie on the list. Though you don't seem to make sense sometimes, you are definitely also very intelligent. You're a really fun person, and I do like hanging out with you. so to speak.

Me too! I always see it as a nose, although looking at it properly now, it doesn't really look much like one. Also, you seem really nice and get many bonus points for being from the Westcountry, but you do sort of have Conservative cooties.

Perhaps not for much longer. I'm dithering over perhaps ditching conservatism and turning to become an Orange Book LibDem... and yes, this nose thing - it was originally intended to be a nose but I really haven't changed my avatar in like... two or three years, so I should really swap o.O

And thank you <3 Karkat I love you and I promise that I'm doing all I can to get Acanthite moving again. Blastoise, Latin poetry is my life and my love <3 and yes, Dannichu, we appear to be Westcountry pirates :D

surskitty whom I think is actually Tailsy but they did a weird swap is pretty fly. Although this Scottish nationalism is highly unsettling!

Why is it unsettling that I don't like having my country lorded over by a government it didn't, and never will vote for?

Why is it unsettling that I don't like having my country lorded over by a government it didn't, and never will vote for?

Because I believe the union is incredibly beneficial to all nations in it, and that Scotland and the rest of the UK would lose something culturally if they left.

Oh, and I adore your tumblr btw

Because I believe the union is incredibly beneficial to all nations in it, and that Scotland and the rest of the UK would lose something culturally if they left.

Oh, and I adore your tumblr btw

I entirely disagree, and I don't give a shit about the rest of the UK's culture loss.

And my Tumblr makes me wet. 8D

I think I've saved about 75% of the images there. Especially the fluffy puppies one. Which made me physically squeal with adorableness.

just popping into say that I love VPLJ for assorted reasons but most of all that he's agreed to teach me portuguese :D
;o I AM ANSWERING YOUR POST RIGHT NOW BTB sorry I've been hella busy these past couple of days, stupidly enough with actual portuguese homework.

People I like: Ruby, Dannichu, Lorem, Harle, Verne, Tarvos, Pathos anddd I am 100% sure I'm forgetting people because I'm very lame and I'm doing like a fifty things at once so SORRY IN ADVANCE LOVELY PEOPLE <3

People I like: Ruby, Dannichu, Lorem, Harle, Verne, Tarvos, Pathos anddd I am 100% sure I'm forgetting people because I'm very lame and I'm doing like a fifty things at once so SORRY IN ADVANCE LOVELY PEOPLE <3

:D <3 ilu.

2ldazig.gif

Back
Top Bottom