• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers

Let's try this again! :3 Just the people on this page!

Altmer - You seem very very smart, and I like your wit, though I'm sort of scared of you. >:
Dewgong (I'm just going to call you that D:) - I like you a lot. :3 You seem friendly.
Charizard Morph - I... don't really know you, sorry. D:
AK - You're one of my favorite members, actually. :3 You're smart and funny and all that, and your sig and avis are always pretty. But I'm kinda scared of you too. >: dunno why. Perhaps because you've been here longer than me?

um. yeah.

Yes I will work in glorious nippon you will all see >:|

I know I am attention seeking yes. but that's what this thread is for

But it's better now after a discussion with someone... which I don't know if I'm suppose to say anything about or not

Grinning Calamity -
i know you didn't mean to ignore it, sokay. i could care less to tell you the truth. my left leg starts twiching when i get angry/annoyed which it kind of is at the moment, not sure if that would be OCD or what

It's ok, until then we can just sit here and pick at you like concerned monkeys picking their dinner off the backs of their friends and you can learn not be so attentionwhoretastic.

Also goddammit plank. VERNE: NOT FUNNY

NOT IN THIS LIFETIME, NOT IN ANY

It's really funny when people give me like thought out 'critiques' in this thread like OH VERNE YOU'RE SMART AND FUNNY because seriously I think of me and I go 'that's the one kid who's always watching cartoons right.'

Arylett - The Alexi deems you awesome. You're so nice! ^_^

Belmont - I like you just because of all the Hellsing stuff on your sig. And the Peking Psyduck. It was quite good.

Vladimir Putin's LJ - You are awesome on a doom stick. But I hate typing your name out. X_x

Grinning Calamity - You annoyed me a lot in the debate thread, but other than that, I don't know you much.

And...I dunno anyone else. X_x

Back again I am. :U

Arylett - I've always found you to be particularly nice and polite, thus I have no problem with you whatsoever. :3
Thank you. ^^

Reimeiken - Don't know much about you, but I do know that you have a cool art thread~

well awesome i guess i'm hot and people like me

Arylett - you're so nice, and polite, everything i wish i could be, but then again, i don't try
Aww. I feel so guilty. I'm so sorry, I really do wish I knew you better.

Alexi - Arylett deems him Very Awesome. You're so cool and funny and so nice~ :D ;;Gives you lots of Awesome Points;;

FMC: I admire the fact that while you're not one who would associate with the Kool Kids Krew, you're no noob and are really nice to everyone. Thumbs up \o/

Pretty much the same case with Arylett.

FMC: <3 I always liked you too.

Arylett: Oh don't feel guilty. :[

AK: Another person I like a lot, and feel a weird attachment to, but... So intimidating. I always get afraid when I talk to you because I feel like I'm going to do something wrong, that's why I get pressured sometimes when people talk to me. But. <3

^I already said that I know.

AK: You're someone who I have an immense respect for, and I think you're a cool dude. You just kinda...intimidate me a bit...xDD"

Altmer: You're another person who I feel a respect for, but I'm intimidated by you. I think you're quite smart and witty. Quite a few of your posts make me laugh. In a good way. xDD

Dewgong: I find you both friendly and annoying. You aren't someone I particularly dislike, though.

Hello. I was wondering where this thread vanished to. I kept looking for it in the wrong areas. I should use the search function more frequently.

I think Tailsy is very good, and she knows what I mean by that. ;3

Reimeiken - I uhm, like your forum name? Seriously, I don't now anything about you. We should talk so I can formulate an opinion about you.

Tailsy - I enjoy your company. ;3

Dewgong - I feel like I should be able to say something about you, yet I can't. I think the words are slipping out of my ears. 8D;; You're friendly? xD

Altmer/AK - STILL SCARY. VERY SCARY.

Last edited:
Dewgong - It's too late, I am. You say this wonderful, lovely thing about me and all I say is that I don't know anything about you. D:

FMC - I like you, you're cool.

Mudkip - There's a Kool Kids Krew? Wow. Really unfortunate about the terrible abbreviation they must use though. But you always seem to know what you're talking about! And that's good, I like and respect you.

Espeon - You appear intelligent and pretty decent, but my opinion of you is sort of vague, since I really haven't seen many of your posts. (On the plus side, your avatar is very nice~)

Aww, thanks. Your avatar kinda makes me think of Sally Sparrow from Doctor Who, but that's probably purely because I don't know who it is.

Dewgong says some pretty damn funny things and seems to say things that I agree with in general. Not always but often.

And I have no idea who Aviculor is.

Dewgong says some pretty damn funny things and seems to say things that I agree with in general. Not always but often.

When have I said something funny? |:P

Well you're not so bad yourself, even though I act like I hate you, I don't. D:

Back
Top Bottom